[closed]Bills Looking for QB...

J-Bo

Freeman is probably going to get a lot of attention, but isn't Pat White who looked pretty good against us in pre-season available? He would seem to fit the scheme and what they are trying to do pretty good.

The other threads discussing this weren't enough?

The official news from Marrone is that the Bills are looking for a QB...I didn't see anything other than a "wish list" on other threads...

Freeman has the talent to keep the ship afloat.

If our team is healthy, we can make the playoffs with him at the helm. I'd rather sign him than a backup-caliber QB.

Freeman wants to start. He won't be signing unless he gets that nod and a bunch of money. I don't think that the Bills are willing to do that for EJ being unavailable for a "few weeks".

I can't believe I'm saying this......

Tim Tebow is the best option here.

We have a very good D, a good running game, good pass protection, and a real chance to win right now with a QB. I don't even consider Tebow a QB but if he can manage games the way he did with Denver 2 years ago then we could grab a few wins while EJ's out.

We have a very good D, a good running game, good pass protection, and a real chance to win right now with a QB. I don't even consider Tebow a QB but if he can manage games the way he did with Denver 2 years ago then we could grab a few wins while EJ's out.

You feeling okay? Should I call somebody? :lol:

Interesting...that hadn't even crossed my mind...hmmm....