Eric Wood calls Browns D “classless”

Wattdogg35

Then you must be a browns fan....

Did you go Clet? Can't figure it was too far from you.

I grew up in Ohio, Browns fans are much like Bills fans. If you want jerks and folks more like the Jets fans go South and get the Cincinnati Fans.

yeah, pretty much. The people of Cleveland deserve a much better place. They a far cry from that of Detroit or DC. Cleveland people are honest and true middle Americans. There is not much differece between Cleveland and Buffalo.

The mistake by the lake is just that. But its not due to the citizens.

I've been to quite a few opposing stadiums. Cleveland (last season) is the only place where I was uncomfortable. Fans looking for a reason to fight etc. I would imagine it was much worse for a night game.

^

I'm sure fans of opposing teams have been hassled at RWS as well. I don't think we should allow the actions of a handful of juvenile drunkards to broad stroke an entire fan base. People just don't know how to act sometimes.

I've been to quite a few opposing stadiums. Cleveland (last season) is the only place where I was uncomfortable. Fans looking for a reason to fight etc. I would imagine it was much worse for a night game.

Oh, yes. The stadium experience hostile as heck. People say the same thing about the Ralph, though. I was talking in general that Browns fans are not that awful.

Tell more about your experience, I am curious.

And yet it was the Bills that got flagged for what I recall is two unsportmanlike penalties. FJ on the sideline and a touchdown 'demonstration' in the end zone. The ref's did not appear to be willing to flag the Browns for any such indescretions..

This is what bothered me. I felt there was a clear double-standard in what was being called as taunting, where the Browns were getting away with stuff the Bills got flagged for.

Call a consistent game, Zebras. I hope Marrone and staff make a complaint on this point to the league office to try to get the zebras to be more even-handed.

Oh, yes. The stadium experience hostile as heck. People say the same thing about the Ralph, though. I was talking in general that Browns fans are not that awful.

Tell more about your experience, I am curious.

Agreed. I've been to Cleveland quite a few times, and even in some of the rougher areas (East Cleveland) the people were terrific. Very close if not exact to Buffalonians. I consider both places to be littered with fantastic folks.

Did you go Clet? Can't figure it was too far from you.

I grew up in Ohio, Browns fans are much like Bills fans. If you want jerks and folks more like the Jets fans go South and get the Cincinnati Fans.

I am going to cough my experience up to the fact that these hard working folks somehow got the day off of work in order to drink all day...

I met MAYBE 4 fans that were complete asses... There is passionate, and there are the people I had the displeasure of meeting... Maybe I will give a 1:00 game a go some time!!

Btw, yes... Sat in 539, a buddy has season tix