Last Night was Heart-Breaking

Not because we lost, But because of the injuries....I was like damn even we finally have a half way decent team, that fun to watch and cheerful, a team that actually has competed every sunday over the last 4 week and 3qrts of regulation football, we can't get no love from the football Gods. To see Spiller, and Jackson Limping around...to know the whole 2nd secondary is banged up...then when Stevie went out I was like what the HELL!, then EJ... I swear I didn't even want to watch the game... My next thought was who's next Kiko? 9 days to the next game I hope these guys get a chance to heal....because this is killing me

yup, that sucked to see Tuel, Hogan, Easley and Woods trying to lead us downfield in a 2 minute game winning drive. Cleveland's D was a little too experienced to ever let that happen. I think the team has a legit chance to beat Cinci at home in 9 days...but after that it's @ Saints @ Dolphins and KC. Unless they get guys back to healthy status, i can't see them going better than 1-3 in that stretch and maybe even 0-4.

yup, that sucked to see Tuel, Hogan, Easley and Woods trying to lead us downfield in a 2 minute game winning drive. Cleveland's D was a little too experienced to ever let that happen. I think the team has a legit chance to beat Cinci at home in 9 days...but after that it's @ Saints @ Dolphins and KC. Unless they get guys back to healthy status, i can't see them going better than 1-3 in that stretch and maybe even 0-4.

It's a young team. We got some good players, but we need more playmaker on the Offense. Obviously we need about 2-3 DBs, but next up has to be a Stud WR and a Stud TE. Give EJ some better talent!

Whats heartbreaking is this team has 20,000,000 cap space and the best we can do for a backup is an undrafted rookie QB now thats heartbreaking my friend!

It's a young team. We got some good players, but we need more playmaker on the Offense. Obviously we need about 2-3 DBs, but next up has to be a Stud WR and a Stud TE. Give EJ some better talent!

More talent? when are you people going to understand its all about the QB!. Look at NE they are 4-0 with no names! we would have won that game with a marginal at best backup.