Tj is our #2 on wr death chart

We still haven't moved past not getting a shot at an 85 yard Hail Mary?

i have not. The kid said he was running past the defense. His quotes. up on BB.com.

just for reference. i did watch his routes and re watch a couple.

Does anyone expect press coverage from the Ravens ?

Or is the weakness at left guard enough to defend the long pass for opposing defenses .

I say let Maunuel out throw Graham and let the kid chase it just once. 3 steps and put some air under it !

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TJ is kicking @ss in Seattle. He was 7 of 8 for 129 yds. and a TD last week. His passer rating is a whopping 158.3. Why did the Bills release him in favor of Kevin Kolb? I'll never understand that move. Oh well.

I don't understand releasing him in June after just re-signing him

Even if they thought Tuel was worthy of a roster spot after mini-camp, where's the rush? You can keep 4 QBs into preseason cuts.

The entire handling with Tarvaris here was so awful and embarrassing.

Depth chart is meaningless for WR's.

Hogan has played wr ahead of easley this year. They practice hard and evaluate the film and the reps during the week and until goodwin gets back and/or Hackett learns how to get his speed guys the ball, expect nothing but stevie woods and chandler as targets.

Maybe the problem is we don't have enough death on the Bills.

Instead of taking a cap hit, we could hire a guy to do "cap hits" whenever a player like Fitz needs to "go away."

Edit: Yes, I realize this is in extremely poor taste.

If a player were to die, much of his compensation would still count against the salary cap. This actually happened a few yrs ago with, of all teams, the Raiders.

I don't understand releasing him in June after just re-signing him

Even if they thought Tuel was worthy of a roster spot after mini-camp, where's the rush? You can keep 4 QBs into preseason cuts.

The entire handling with Tarvaris here was so awful and embarrassing.

I think they wanted 1 vet and two rookie QB's going into camp so they could evaluate each player better. Kolb outplayed TJ in OTA's, obviously, and TJ got released so he could have the chance to latch on elsewhere. The majority of teams that carry 3+ QB's into TC are the ones with designated starters. Look at the Skins, they knew they had RG3 starting, so they pitted Pat White, Grossman, and Cousins (who got hurt) against each other. It's hard to evaluate 4 QB's for the starting job.

TJ may look really good now, but I'm sure if he looked better than Kolb they would've have kept him. I don't fault the Bills for looking out for a guy who spent a year inactive in Buffalo for basically nothing. Classy move to give him a chance elsewhere. I wouldn't get embarrassed over it.

Depth chart is meaningless for WR's.

Hogan has played wr ahead of easley this year. They practice hard and evaluate the film and the reps during the week and until goodwin gets back and/or Hackett learns how to get his speed guys the ball, expect nothing but stevie woods and chandler as targets.

I agree it might be a while till the offense opens it up.

I think the priority is to keep Manuel healthy and learning at this point .

Hogan and Easily will get limited reps on the field for awhile. Lets hope they make good use of anything tossed their way !

Otherwise it's the dread "cap hit "

It matters because you get an idea how the coaches are judging the talent level of your players.

The death chart shows tj # 2. Until that changes, our wrs will scare no one.

No, it gives you an idea of how often they update the depth chart page on the team site.

You could have jerry rice and andre reed with Gronkowski at tight end. If the qb isn't protected with enough time to throw its irrelevant. Someday we will discover that the key to a good offense is a quality offensive line.

look at denver come on it comes down to play calling and qb cant blame it all on the oline

I think they wanted 1 vet and two rookie QB's going into camp so they could evaluate each player better. Kolb outplayed TJ in OTA's, obviously, and TJ got released so he could have the chance to latch on elsewhere. The majority of teams that carry 3+ QB's into TC are the ones with designated starters. Look at the Skins, they knew they had RG3 starting, so they pitted Pat White, Grossman, and Cousins (who got hurt) against each other. It's hard to evaluate 4 QB's for the starting job.

TJ may look really good now, but I'm sure if he looked better than Kolb they would've have kept him. I don't fault the Bills for looking out for a guy who spent a year inactive in Buffalo for basically nothing. Classy move to give him a chance elsewhere. I wouldn't get embarrassed over it.

I doubt Kolb beat out anybody. It was a stupid move imo since Tjax and Ej are both mobile qbs and the scheme would not change if Ej were to get hurt. But what do I know?

The better explanation and an explanation for most of bills' problems is.... Wait for it. Wait for it. And:

Ralph is cheap.

Embarassing is when you're at a 7 eleven and 3 super premium hot chicks are standing in line behind you AND your debit card gets declined for a 1.50 coffe. Now that's embarassing and funny.

Ps. There is a difference between cute, pretty, hot chick, premium, and super premium hot chick!!! Trust me.

I doubt Kolb beat out anybody. It was a stupid move imo since Tjax and Ej are both mobile qbs and the scheme would not change if Ej were to get hurt. But what do I know?

The better explanation and an explanation for most of bills' problems is.... Wait for it. Wait for it. And:

Ralph is cheap.

Embarassing is when you're at a 7 eleven and 3 super premium hot chicks are standing in line behind you AND your debit card gets declined for a 1.50 coffe. Now that's embarassing and funny.

Ps. There is a difference between cute, pretty, hot chick, premium, and super premium hot chick!!! Trust me.

Most dudes I know who get all the chicks categorize them the way they would gasoline or a Burger King value meal.

look at denver come on it comes down to play calling and qb cant blame it all on the oline

Good point. Freaking hall of fame qb throwing screens and short slants on monday night. But the playbook is too limited for Ej???? Forget that.

I don't know jack about football (other than what you's teach me).

But I do know a good thread title when I see one.

TJ would run the wrong route and EJ would throw it 6 feet under bounds anyway.

Fixed.

Lovin it like McLovin.

Ralph is cheap.

I doubt TJ outplayed Kolb here. Or else we would've kept him. We already had him signed.

If TJ did get a good deep pass thrown to him can he catch it ? I have seen more good plays from Woods in 3 games than I have seen in TJs entire time in Buffalo . He has yet to impress me once !!!! Bring on Easley ....

Heck yeah. Woods is the real deal. Reminds me of Andre for some reason.