Kraig Urbik to left gaurd?

Ludwig van

Wait, why is this even an issue? Isn't finding a decent LG as easy as finding a bucket of water in the middle of the ocean? :ph34r:

Lol and everyone told me warmack would be a waste and you could plug and play anyone at LG....hmm seems like a bigger need than we thought.

We could move Cordy Glenn to LG which is what he played in college, and was projected to play in the NFL.

As for LT, perhaps we can use Thomas Welch or Sam Young, and keep a tight end like Lee Smith in on passing downs to help out.

Joking, right? Did you see Welch in the preseason?

Lol and everyone told me warmack would be a waste and you could plug and play anyone at LG....hmm seems like a bigger need than we thought.

It would have been a waste. You don't need to spend a first round pick to address it, but you do need to address it. Once again it seems like the Bills tried to go the thrifty way and out-smart everyone. And once again it has bitten them in the ass. I'm not even saying they should have re-signed Levitre, but as others have pointed out even Rhinehart would be looking pretty good right about now.

Does anyone know what amount of money kept us from keeping Rinehart? I understand not wanting to spend as much money on Levitre as he got from the Titans given the position. Yet, I cannot imagine that the Chargers broke the bank on a one year deal for him.

Rinehart went to SD because coach went there and though he would have a better career there.

Does anyone know what amount of money kept us from keeping Rinehart? I understand not wanting to spend as much money on Levitre as he got from the Titans given the position. Yet, I cannot imagine that the Chargers broke the bank on a one year deal for him.

I don't think it was much. It was truly mind-blowing that they let them both go.