I can't stop watching the last two plays of the game

That is Buffalo Bills football I remember. Fourth quarter comebacks. Clutch play. . .and an aggressive, swarming defense.

Kiko will be a star! Manuel is starting out great and Woods is amazing.

I know it's one game, but I think this is a turn around performance. It proves to the team they can win when down. And Manuel is nothing short of the Bills new leader after this rookie season.

I supported his drafting. I saw him in college. Great talent, class act and good upbringing!

The trade, in it's final form:

Rams get:

Tavon Austin and TJ McDonald

Bills get:

EJ Manuel, Kiko Alonso, Marquis Goodwin and Chris Gragg

That is already a raping. Every way you look at it.

However, I believe it can be the 2nd biggest draft trade massacre of all time. We'll see, but, every indication says it will be. (Hint: #1 will always be the Ricky Williams trade.) The only potential competitor? The raping the Rams gave the Redskins in the RG3 trade.

However, I believe it can be the 2nd biggest draft trade massacre of all time. We'll see, but, every indication says it will be. (Hint: #1 will always be the Ricky Williams trade.) The only potential competitor? The raping the Rams gave the Redskins in the RG3 trade.

If Herschel Walker is not mentioned here, then there is something wrong I think.

The trade, in it's final form:

Rams get:

Tavon Austin and TJ McDonald

Bills get:

EJ Manuel, Kiko Alonso, Marquis Goodwin and Chris Gragg

That is already a raping. Every way you look at it.

What the Bills really got was Gragg and Alonso as these were the extra picks acquired in the trade. The others were flipped picks at lower levels in rounds one and three. With that said the fact that they still got EJ and they picked up Alonso was brilliant. These two guys could be significant to the Bills for a very long time.

That is Buffalo Bills football I remember. Fourth quarter comebacks. Clutch play. . .and an aggressive, swarming defense.

Kiko will be a star! Manuel is starting out great and Woods is amazing.

I know it's one game, but I think this is a turn around performance. It proves to the team they can win when down. And Manuel is nothing short of the Bills new leader after this rookie season.

I supported his drafting. I saw him in college. Great talent, class act and good upbringing!

I think this is huge. Maybe Manuel won't be the franchise QB. But I'm confident it won't be because of lack of trying. The guy was raise right. It's pretty easy to see why the Bills fell in love with him. All of physical skills are nice but he carries himself like a franchise QB. He is a born leader and got respect day 1 in that lockerroom. That is huge. Guys like Losman, Edwards, and RJ never got that respect. Fitz had it but just wasn't a good enough player. Hopefully, we finally got the guy who is the total package.

What the Bills really got was Gragg and Alonso as these were the extra picks acquired in the trade. The others were flipped picks at lower levels in rounds one and three. With that said the fact that they still got EJ and they picked up Alonso was brilliant. These two guys could be significant to the Bills for a very long time.

How do you figure? The Rams chose McDonald, with Goodwin still on the board. That was a choice, that we gave them, by swapping 3s.

No. It is exactly as I laid it out.

coouldnt disagree more...the Walker trade is and always will be # 1

No way. And, we are talking draft day trade here. Walker was traded during the season.

I can see your point, but, here's the difference:

The Dallas Cowboys used their Herschel Walker picks and players to win SBs.

The Redskins squandered their picks, although you could say Arrington was decent, but only for 3 years.

That's based on what they did with what they got. I'm talking only about the "what they got" part.

In terms of value? The Ricky Williams trade is the worst ROI.