Robert Woods= One tough mutha

Webster Guy

His physical toughness is definitely something I didn't expect. On that one hit where the DB for the Panthers came up and hammered him, Woods shook it off and the DB left the game. He plays with a ton of grit...he'll fit in here just fine.

I agree with those who say TJ needs to take a back seat to Easley...TJ has done *nothing* since he's been here. He was on John Murphy earlier in the preseason talking about how he had Lasik and now he'll be able to actually see the ball into his hands. So far I don't see that he's any different than he has been. I'd love to see Easley get some opportunities.

We may have grabbed the best QB and the best receiver in the draft last year. Four WR's picked ahead of Woods, (Tavon Austin, deAndre Hopkins, Patterson and Justin Hunter)

I'm really happy with Woods, but I saw Hopkins in the Houston game today. He looked great. I'd take him over Woods I think.

Agreed. I wish we'd take a look at Easley instead of Graham tho

Still don't get the Graham love. Easley looked great on kicking teams today. He'll get his chance at WR and I'm looking forward to seeing what he does when he gets it.

That 5 yard button hook on Graham on the pick was strange call.