Huuuuge win

GoBills19

Well there ya go boys. The Ralph was rocking as always and EJ really succeeded under pressure. He's definitely our guy. The O needs work but the D looks awesome. Go bills.

:worthy:

Calling microscopes where are you! So you where not impressed last week what about NOW!?

Do you still have his number?

Well there ya go boys. The Ralph was rocking as always and EJ really succeeded under pressure. He's definitely our guy. The O needs work but the D looks awesome. Go bills.

the D improved against the run, but still they still let some big plays slip by.

EJ Manu-Cool EJ kept cool after 2 turnovers.

I'm right here.

Sitting in my RV outside the Ralph with a big smile on my face.

EJ was terrible for 58 minutes but he played well when it counted. I'm a happy camper.

You have a very strange definition of 'terrible.' He was certainly spotty - missed some throws, had the two turnovers - but he ended up with almost 300 yards and close to a 70% completion rate, which did not all occur in the final two minutes. Plus he kept his cool. Kept the team in the game mentally. He is a work in progress, to be sure, but 'terrible'? Give me a break.

You have a very strange definition of 'terrible.' He was certainly spotty - missed some throws, had the two turnovers - but he ended up with almost 300 yards and close to a 70% completion rate, which did not all occur in the final two minutes. Plus he kept his cool. Kept the team in the game mentally. He is a work in progress, to be sure, but 'terrible'? Give me a break.

If people haven't figured out that scopes is a attention whore I don't know what else to say....he knows exactly what he is doing

Another poster who was at the game mentioned this in the game day thread. There were WIDE open receivers he didn't throw to and instead checked down to the flat or RB's.

He missed a wide open Chandler for the TD on the first drive. He overthrew Stevie as well. He had the fumble. He had the horrible interception. And he had another near INT as well.

He played for poorly for 58 minutes.

If you disagree with me, that's ok. We have different opinions.

Another poster who was at the game mentioned this in the game day thread. There were WIDE open receivers he didn't throw to and instead checked down to the flat or RB's.

He missed a wide open Chandler for the TD on the first drive. He overthrew Stevie as well. He had the fumble. He had the horrible interception. And he had another near INT as well.

He played for poorly for 58 minutes.

If you disagree with me, that's ok. We have different opinions.

Yep, he missed some throws. Every QB misses some throws, virtually every week. Picking out a few plays to make your argument is cheap.

No one on the other side is arguing that a few select highlight plays made him a pro-bowler. He certainly wasn't great. But you have to look at his game as a whole. Picking out the plays you are picking out is lazy thinking, which yes you are entitled to, but seriously . . .

Bench....had the bills LOST the game you can bet scopes would be trying to start a new mega thread on EJ Manuel....

It difficult to do that when the QB goes down in the pressure cooker with no time outs and wins the game

Yeah, the spectacular ending from a guy playing his second game does make the hatchet jobs tougher :rolleyes:.

Yep, he missed some throws. Every QB misses some throws, virtually every week. Picking out a few plays to make your argument is cheap.

No one on the other side is arguing that a few select highlight plays made him a pro-bowler. He certainly wasn't great. But you have to look at his game as a whole. Picking out the plays you are picking out is lazy thinking, which yes you are entitled to, but seriously . . .

Alright man, I don't wanna argue.

We're both Bills fans and today was a huge win. Lets enjoy it.

GO BILLS!