Pats Jets Game Thread - Who's watchin??

BringBackFergy

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He also looks like a goof with his helmet pushed backwards.

I'll look for that. I do sense EJ has a more positive attitude as compared to Geno...JMO.

Edit: Then again, so did Fitz, so we have that going for us.

Edited by BringBackFergy

Brady is the Goat........................his deep ball is just money in the bank.

How dobson could drop that is beyond me.

There was a confirmed report this week from PFT that the Cheatriots*** were among several teams which approached Brandon Lloyd about playing this year but apparently he really doesn't want to play football anymore, at least not at what's being offered.

Geno is looking pretty bad now...probably the 5th or 6th time he takes off scrambling backwards when he should have stood in the pocket or stepped up to buy time...

EJ looks light years ahead of this guy in being able to go through progressions and stand in there to make throws consistently

Edited by matter2003

Geno is looking pretty bad now...probably the 5th or 6th time he takes off scrambling backwards when he should have stood in the pocket or stepped up to buy time...

EJ looks light years ahead of this guy in being able to go through progressions and stand in there to make throws consistently

It was nice to see EJ look away from Woods on his TD catch...haven't seen Geno look away from WR's tonight...he stares them down generally

Brady threw that one in a ridiculously small window.

Then missed a redemption-minded Dobson.

He is so damn cocky but so friggin good (like you said that Amendola catch between our two covering defenders in the last drive)

The lack of talent at WR and RB (both teams) makes me hopeful that the Bills are going to be more than competitive in the AFC East. Brady is Brady but Geno Smith is showing that he is a rookie. Glad the Bills have EJ.