Encouraging signs on D

Touche'.

Seriously tho'. We scored 14 points on offense, one of them with a very short field. The offense also basically gave up a touchdown with the CJ fumble, and put our D in bad situations several times. Our D definitely showed reason for optimism, the more I think about it they were the only reason we were remotely in that game.

Seriously tho'. We scored 14 points on offense, one of them with a very short field. The offense also basically gave up a touchdown with the CJ fumble, and put our D in bad situations several times. Our D definitely showed reason for optimism, the more I think about it they were the only reason we were remotely in that game.

Agreed. It's my hope that the offense was more set back by the penalties and turnovers than by their game plan.

lot of good lessons to be learned Sunday. and Glad we went up against the reigning division champs.

we have a smarter team , an aggressive team , and they never hung helmets. This coaching is/can/will make the difference in the long run. I do billieve.

But lets keep in mind bellicheck played vanilla ish too. They too are a new group.

looking forward to great progress by Marrone and company. I am all in for the next 3 years and hopefully more.

So underdogs to Carolina ? really ?

Good . I got a feelin'

The Bills were very fortunate with the Ridley and Brady fumbles. Neither of those were FF.

Ridley did drop the ball. But he was in the process of regaining control. Alonso(?) hit him and made it stay a loose ball. Searcy

was in position and grabbed it. Not a forced fumble in the traditional sense, but they were in position to make the play. And Ridley dropped the ball bc he was trying to avoid Alonso who was filling that gap. It was a good defensive play all in all.

I noticed everybody really anticipating the snap more than usual. Good to see they are raring to go, but they are going to get victimized with a hard count if they keep hitting the gas this much, especially next time against Brady.

It's definitely always been a tendency for KW at home, and I've noticed a pretty big drop in effectiveness (usually) when he's away without the crowd advantage. It seemed like more of the line yesterday was using similar tactics, which is great at home. It will be interesting to see how they do in the first road game in NY. We should probably go to that, right?

Edited by Captain Caveman