Why your team sucks - the New England Patriots

I live in New England now, and it's horrible. I tried going to the local sports bar with a Bills shirt on game day, expecting some good natured ribbing. The ribbing was not good natured. It was hostile and threatening. Worst fans in all of American sport.

I live in new england and find the same. The more north you go, the worse it gets. So I went to the Pat-Titans game a few years ago, wearing Bills gear under goretex. The game was a blowout(57-10 I think) in some of the worst conditions I have seen a game-heavy, freezing, sideways rain. In the third quarter, me and my friend left the game and went to bar and ordered a couple pints. We talked to everyone, made jokes, befriended bartender. He poured second pint for us, I took off my jacket(revealing Bills jersey-they were not even playing) and we were asked to leave. He refunded money for pint, and we went to next beer. Well that same exact scenerio played out second bar when I took off my jacket to reveal Bills shirt. "Why" I asked. "Someone over there asked that you leave" they said, pointing at no one in particular. Are Pats fans that threatened by a Bills shirt in a rainstorm in a 57-10 blowout against the Titans? Pats fans are the worst

I live in new england and find the same. The more north you go, the worse it gets. So I went to the Pat-Titans game a few years ago, wearing Bills gear under goretex. The game was a blowout(57-10 I think) in some of the worst conditions I have seen a game-heavy, freezing, sideways rain. In the third quarter, me and my friend left the game and went to bar and ordered a couple pints. We talked to everyone, made jokes, befriended bartender. He poured second pint for us, I took off my jacket(revealing Bills jersey-they were not even playing) and we were asked to leave. He refunded money for pint, and we went to next beer. Well that same exact scenerio played out second bar when I took off my jacket to reveal Bills shirt. "Why" I asked. "Someone over there asked that you leave" they said, pointing at no one in particular. Are Pats fans that threatened by a Bills shirt in a rainstorm in a 57-10 blowout against the Titans? Pats fans are the worst

They didn't want a fight to break out and ruin hundreds of dollars of their furniture and be grounds for multiple lawsuits leaving them liable for thousands of dollars in claims. That's why.