Megatron

Victor Cruz

Marques Colton

Steve Johnson

Mike Williams

TE

Martelus Bennet

Jordan Cameron

I have a second league too and the draft is next week. 12 keeper league, we keep 3, and performance based.

My 3 keepers- CJ, Megaron, and Trent Richardson

I had to put back into draft pool JImmy Graham and Demaryius Thomas. And I have the 4th pick because Jay Cutler sucks at FF

Edited by Pete

That RB depth is scary for a 10 man league man. I would try to pick up some high quality backups just in case a starter goes down. Your WRS look great though Cruz was in a walking boot a few days ago and Colstons injury history. All in all decent draft, I am not to high on your TES either though.

Had my main league draft. 12 team performance based

QB

Stafford

Bradford

RB

CJ

Richardson

Vereen

Helu

WR

Megatron

Cruz

Josh Gordon

Tavon Austin

Marquis Goodwin

Coradelle Patterson

TE

Cameron Jordan

K

Blair Walsh

Matt Bryant

D

Pitt

Browns

Had my main league draft. 12 team performance based

QB

Stafford

Bradford

RB

CJ

Richardson

Vereen

Helu

WR

Megatron

Cruz

Josh Gordon

Tavon Austin

Marquis Goodwin

Coradelle Patterson

TE

Cameron Jordan

K

Blair Walsh

Matt Bryant

D

Pitt

Browns

How did you get CJ, Spiller, and Richardson with first 3 picks. WHAT THE??!~??! Insane draft. A+ Never hold 2 Kickers dude, go pick up someone, maybe a rookie that has a chance to break out or something.

CJ, Trent, and Megatron is insane to have on one roster. However, I personally don't like Richardson...but everyone else does. Hope I'm wrong b/c your back rbs are a problem once again. It is a problem worth having with those starters and Calvin. Cruz is Cruz nothing to complain about that at WR2. Fair enough QBs you got to hope Stafford goes off b/c he can. WR3 is a committee job and you will likely start guys off waivers a few weeks if TAvon Austin doesn't take the job exclusively in the first few weeks. Not sure what other people are doing in your league but to me 2 kickers and 2 defenses is nuts...but looking at your bench...maybe it isn't so nuts. Doesn't look like there is much talent left out there in this league...so hope to stay healthy. If you are healthy you'll have a competitive set up each week and probably make playoffs. CJ or Trent go down, or God forbid Megatron got hurt...you would out of luck. But that is fantasy. I'll give it an A-.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.