New Bill Belichick and Aaron Hernandez Story

jumbalaya

So Bill Belichick advised Aaron Hernandez to rent a pad and lay low when Aaron told him his life was in danger. Seems to me that Billy boy knew a lot more about Aaron's life style than he let on.

My gut feeling is this can put Billy into the frying pan. It is my understanding that Bill has an obligation to report such things to NFL Security. I know most employers when confronted by employees with such issues must report them.

If he did not, this is not much different than Joe Papa looking the other way when Sandusky was bruising little boys. Joe did not fulfill his obligations of his job. If Belichick did not report this, he should fined and suspended.

Time for an uproar from the fans to put pressure on Goddell to apply legitimate heat on management and not just on the players. As this would not be Belichick's first infraction the penalty should be tripled.

Source? About ten minutes before this thread is locked - if there is a legit source for the information then great there is a new angle on the situation. If not, there is an exiting Hernandez thread to toss rumors and opinions into.

It's in the new Rolling Stone article on Hernandez. Makes it pretty clear the Cheats* knew a lot more about AH and his thug life lifestyle than they've led the public to believe to date. Worth a read.....

Supposedly Belicheat* had had enough of AH's antics that he'd threatened to cut or trade him (after the 2013 season, of course) if he slipped up again. Oh, well, at least Belicheat* is a man of his word (kind of).....

Edited by MattM

Source? About ten minutes before this thread is locked - if there is a legit source for the information then great there is a new angle on the situation. If not, there is an exiting Hernandez thread to toss rumors and opinions into.

It's in the Rolling Stone article, already being discussed in this thread...

http://forums.twobil...e-to-being-cut/

From the RS article...

Mortified, Hernandez returned to Boston; Belichick, per a close Hernandez associate, had told him to lay low, rent a safe house for a while.