Videos from BB.com

Thx for posting links.

You're welcome.

Marrone said that it was "my call" to go with 3 QBs in camp because he wanted to get each QB a lot of reps. He owned the fact that the Bills are now shorthanded at the position.

It was interesting seeing him at the podium after the Bills first (and ugly) loss.

It gives you a feeling for his temperament.

You're welcome.

Marrone said that it was "my call" to go with 3 QBs in camp because he wanted to get each QB a lot of reps. He owned the fact that the Bills are now shorthanded at the position.

It was interesting seeing him at the podium after the Bills first (and ugly) loss.

It gives you a feeling for his temperament.

He seemed pretty beaten with very little answers, and a little dear in headlights. It reminded me of chan in the second half of last year.

Possible knee jerk reaction on my part, could be over speculating.

Very bad decision to only go with three QB's especially with one of them being Kolb who has never, ever stayed healthy. Most teams have 4 in camp. Injuries are just inevitable. That's just a fact in this day and age. Now they are very short at the most important position on the team. If EJ isn't ready by 9/8, they have to start Tuel against New England. How many UDFA rookies have started at QB on Opening Day? That's if Tuel makes it through the last preseason game. GM didn't overrule the coach? Nobody thought it was a bad idea? Second guessing? Maybe but they are in a really tough spot now. At least they aren't the Jets.

I really don't think this carry 3 vs 4 during preseason is a big deal. Most teams don't carry 4 for the regular season. We are just looking to get through this week, and a possible Kolb replacement. It isn't as though other teams have Brady and 3 Jason Campbell's behind him.

Very bad decision to only go with three QB's especially with one of them being Kolb who has never, ever stayed healthy. Most teams have 4 in camp. Injuries are just inevitable. That's just a fact in this day and age. Now they are very short at the most important position on the team. If EJ isn't ready by 9/8, they have to start Tuel against New England. How many UDFA rookies have started at QB on Opening Day? That's if Tuel makes it through the last preseason game. GM didn't overrule the coach? Nobody thought it was a bad idea? Second guessing? Maybe but they are in a really tough spot now. At least they aren't the Jets.

I think there's a difference between a bad decision and a what has happened here. How do we know that EJ, Kolb, and Tuel aren't better off that they got more reps than other teams QB's that had 4? How could you measure that? How do we know it would have been a better organizational decision if we still had the injuries to Kolb and EJ but all through camp they all got less reps?

Did he really say FRED JACKSON was a potential 5th string QB?

Not surprising to have him as an emergency qb. He has played wild cat, is a leader, and threw a td pass. Mooreman was an emergency qb for us as well if I remember correctly

Anyone find it strange are top 2 QBs were injured while scrambling for extra yards? I'm all for running in the regular season but I think they should ask their QBs to throw it away after running through their progressions.

I was thinking that as well. And have them do better at avoiding getting hit on those as well

Edited by DanInUticaTampa