My Take So Far...

Peace Frog

From what I've seen so far in this 3rd preseason game, I think the Bills should be prepared for a big letdown against the Pats in week 1. I'd love nothing better than to see Brady get destroyed but I'm anticipating Buffalo getting embarassed in their home opener. :bag:

From what I've seen so far in this 3rd preseason game, I think the Bills should be prepared for a big letdown against the Pats in week 1. I'd love nothing better than to see Brady get destroyed but I'm anticipating Buffalo getting embarassed in their home opener. :bag:

Bills fans that I know keep saying that the D can't be worse than it was last season, but after three preseason games the first team D has been flat out awful and made backup QBs Hasselbeck, Grossman, and now Pat White look like seasoned starting QBs in their primes.

I don't know what's going to change between now and the regular season, I'm sure that many here will tell us that this has been the plan all along in playing possum or some nonsense, but at this point, and I have no idea how it's possible either, but the D could very well be worse than last year's D.

Manuel in a hurry-up offense ain't gonna help that either.

I also don't see the speed on D that's supposed to be the hallmark of Marrone's and Pettine's coaching. Looks relatively slow to me.

Edited by TaskersGhost

well, thanks for that.

OK, I should have been nice.

You seem relatively new here. Starting new threads during a game is frowned upon by the evil moderators. If this were a regular season game you would be warned and your thread would be erased or locked.

There is a game day thread going on in which all of this is being discussed, as well. That is where this type of comment belongs. But, in all cerealness, thanks for sharing your thoughts.