90 no heat lunch options

boyst

I have done the salads for years. I used to do fruit cups. It got too costly. I am working on the list of wraps and other types of tostadas. The trick is to make them on Sunday before work.

I eat two bananas and two granolas at work, too. I feed every 2.5 hrs or so. My metabolism is ridiculous

I envy you. I try to do that, but my natural tendency is to not eat breakfast or any snacks, and basically eat two big deals (which includes eating a late dinner). Probably the worst thing for my metabolism, but I can't help it.

Yep eating like that is terrible for your metabolism.

Not that I am a saint relative to eating right. The wifey and I are working to eat more fruits and veggies. We have at least cut out heavy meals at night. I am also trying to substitute leaner protein, egg whites for example, in what we eat.

We have also cut way back on empty calories like junk food.

This stuff is both easy and hard. Hard because much of what is pushed at you in stores and restaurants is terrible though readily available. Easy because we know the consequences of eating poorly.

Yep eating like that is terrible for your metabolism.

Not that I am a saint relative to eating right. The wifey and I are working to eat more fruits and veggies. We have at least cut out heavy meals at night. I am also trying to substitute leaner protein, egg whites for example, in what we eat.

We have also cut way back on empty calories like junk food.

This stuff is both easy and hard. Hard because much of what is pushed at you in stores and restaurants is terrible though readily available. Easy because we know the consequences of eating poorly.

limit your options when you can. Don't carry change at work so you'll avoid vending machine. I don't even carry money. Pack only healthy options. Don't buy junk food and you won't be able to eat it.