The positives of Kolb's play last night

Bangarang

FWIW, he had his best drive of the game in the two-minute drill when he took the Bills downfield to a field goal.

Hopefully he can build on that.

Also honest and not sarcastic to you. Did you see the game?

Let's put Tuel in there. He can't be worse than Kolb. I thought I would never say this but I would rather have Fitztrajic back over starting the corn ball.

A serious response to the OP would be that his play improved the more he played. He was playing backups by that point but so was EJ. What he needs are reps and he'll get them now. He's not a long term solution but he will almost certainly be the guy for game 1.

I watched the game tonight. I saw some bright spots in Kevin's game. After the first couple of series he looked good. He made some bad throws early on, but he did pass for 111 yards so he couldn't have been flat out sucking the whole half as I have read on this thread.

Those last 2 drives were really good. He was zipping it in there to guys down field. We got to what should have been 1st and goal on the 9 but someone was caught holding and pushed us back. He also had a couple of drops. EJ played better, yeah, but Kevin appears to be able to hold down the fort til EJ gets back IMHO.

Edited by reddogblitz

Let's put Tuel in there. He can't be worse than Kolb. I thought I would never say this but I would rather have Fitztrajic back over starting the corn ball.

Perhaps one shouldn't look, Fitzpatrick is actually playing pretty well for the Titans in limited snaps including a very nice 46 yd TD pass. 66.7% completions, 2 TD no INTs no sacks, 8.8 YPA.

Locker is being treated as the unquestioned starter and right now Fitz is quietly playing more effectively.

Marrone made the point that Kolb showed rust early and played better as the game went on. So perhaps there is hope.