Andre sighting

Wacka

Was watching NFL Network Whiparound and the KC announcers were showing Andre Reed on the KC sidelines saying he was a consultant to the team for the receivers. They were talking about how he has ben getting screwed on the HOF voting.

Andre has a few gray chin whiskers.

Was watching NFL Network Whiparound and the KC announcers were showing Andre Reed on the KC sidelines saying he was a consultant to the team for the receivers. They were talking about how he has ben getting screwed on the HOF voting.

Andre has a few gray chin whiskers.

KC's receivers need the help.

He should be working in Buffalo

Read somewhere, that he didin't want to work in Buffalo, not because he doesn't love Buffalo, but he wants to learn the finer points of coaching, and not have the distraction of being "Andre Reed- former Buffalo Bill, now Bills coach" for his first foray into coaching. Also, as a receiver, was excited to learn at the feet of the pass-happy Andy Reid. I believe he is taking part in the same program that brings Kevin Mawae to the Buffalo sidelines.

Read somewhere, that he didin't want to work in Buffalo, not because he doesn't love Buffalo, but he wants to learn the finer points of coaching, and not have the distraction of being "Andre Reed- former Buffalo Bill, now Bills coach" for his first foray into coaching. Also, as a receiver, was excited to learn at the feet of the pass-happy Andy Reid. I believe he is taking part in the same program that brings Kevin Mawae to the Buffalo sidelines.

Don't blame him for not wanting to be under the scrutiny in hs first coaching gig. Good luck to 83..

It's funny how players and coaches have a tendency to come back to where there familiar.

Don't cry to hard when they cut a good receiver this year.

Hopefully two good ones will come back

That's right.

I wonder if the Bill Walsh Minority Coaching Fellowship advises players to not coach in the cities in which they played?

Crazy, flipping through the channels and I saw the 9ers at KC game just as the coverage zoomed in on Andre clowning around with Bowe and another coach.

I saw Andres at a bar for the San Fran game last year and he didn't have those grey whiskers he looked like he could have still suited up.

Good for him.

Edited by Why So Serious?