Bills to win AFC East +1200?

Wazzu Bill

Speaking as a bills fan in the most objective way possible, I think this is a pretty decent vegas bet. Skip a couple beers this friday night and drop 25 bucks for a chance to win $300 if the Bills come out on top of the AFC east this year. With the high possibility of the Jets and Phins completely bombing this year, that leaves us facing the pats: which at -600 seems like a clear lock to be champs - HOWEVER nobody can deny that while the bills are struggling, they have a very high upside (EJ at 6:1 odds of OROY?) and with more use of spiller they have a shot to take on the pats.

Maybe its just the naive bills fan in me talking. But I think I'll sacrifice 25 bucks on the chance to buy myself a new toy this christmas...

Well it was 16:1 when I checked last week (same as the Jets). I thought about putting a few bucks on it because I thought that was a good number. EJ was also 16:1 to be the OROY which I also thought was a good number and worth some cash. It is most likely a QB, RB or WR that will win. I would think that he would have a pretty good chance based on the lack of skill players in this class.

Before someone asks Kiko was not on the board or DROY.

Im going to Vegas the first week of the NFL season. I cant wait. Football games and 10AM and 1PM and the rest of the day to drin...relax...

Going to put $40 on the Bills to win the division.

Going to put $40 on the Braves to win the world Series.

The reason ask about the Pats is you can hedge your bet pretty easily.

The Jets or Dolphins aren't winning the division (and the Bills aren't either)

Put a stake on Pats that breaks even on the Bills beat and you win or break even almost guarenteed.

Im going to Vegas the first week of the NFL season. I cant wait. Football games and 10AM and 1PM and the rest of the day to drin...relax...

Going to put $40 on the Bills to win the division.

Going to put $40 on the Braves to win the world Series.

are you a Bills and Braves fan too?

The 90's was tough except for the 95 Bravos.

If you bet 25 on the Pats what do you win?

$25 bet wins $4.16 - pretty terrible lol

To hedge the bet you could put $150 on the pats, walk away with $25 to cover the loss on the bills. If bills win, $300-$150 is a $150 net payout.

Not bad odds...I'd bet my house that the Jets won't win. Wouldn't bet my house against the Phins but they are still very unprobable IMO

As a follow up to my last post, it really wouldn't be worth it to risk losing $150 on the chance dolphins or jets win it, when the bet was placed to only balance the $25 initial bet. If $25 is precious enough to you to need a hedge, then putting $150 down is pretty steep

$25 bet wins $4.16 - pretty terrible lol

To hedge the bet you could put $150 on the pats, walk away with $25 to cover the loss on the bills. If bills win, $300-$150 is a $150 net payout.

Not bad odds...I'd bet my house that the Jets won't win. Wouldn't bet my house against the Phins but they are still very unprobable IMO

As a follow up to my last post, it really wouldn't be worth it to risk losing $150 on the chance dolphins or jets win it, when the bet was placed to only balance the $25 initial bet. If $25 is precious enough to you to need a hedge, then putting $150 down is pretty steep

Thanks for doing the math.

I met to scale it out too.

I'd need 175000 to make a 125000 over 4 months or recoup the 175000.

Oh wait I don't have 175000 in cash.

Anyone have 175000 in cash? I have a business plan.