Tarvaris Jackson

I wanted to keep TJax, too. We only have one experienced QB on the roster and he's so injury prone, it's hard to guess how long he'll be able to suit up. We might end up playing games with a rookie starter and a rookie backup talking things over with him on the sideline.

Yeah that worked out terribly in Washington last year

Glad to see Jackson is performing well after being held hostage in Buffalo for a year. Got that good prison workout like Vick did. Same treatment basically. You can work out all you would like, but no playbooks and no practicing with 1st or 2nd team.

So Jackson was paid close to $2 million dollars for .. oh .. nothing. And you compare that to being in a federal prison.

All I know is Kolb has been good enough to start on at least one team, and Jackson has never been good enough to start on any team. Heck, he couldn't get on the field here with Mr. Harvard out there throwing picks like it was his job.

The Bills QB decisions lately have been a bit bizarre. I feel Gailey completely mismanaged his QBs as far as roster and playing time decisions.

I mean Tyler Thigpen? Also:

Tarvaris has 34 career starts in 7 seasons.

Kolb has 21 career starts in 6 seasons.

Finally, I thought it was a weird move to re-sign Tarvaris and then to cut him.

I guess they saw all they needed to see in OTAs.