Btw, here's a shout out to maddenboy for his insight!

I didnt whiff on the tradedown.

As I said earlier, I wasnt trying to predict, as such. You can see from my sig, made in March, that I wanted EJ at 8.

Really, It was what I wanted, that seemed reasonable. Not a wish list. Not a prediction. But what I thought would be the best possible result. Underscored by the "git er done."

Nobody was more shocked / excited / stoked than me. "With the sixteenth pick in the twenty-thirteen draft, the Buffalo Bills select E" was all I needed to hear. Ya just cant imagine. I was kinda floating on cloud nine for the whole day until the next pick. When they took Woods in the second, it was almost like "of course they did. This cant be real, but I hope I wake up tomorrow and it is."

Just kidding. And I was also stoked and had been advocating taking EJ for months.

Barkley looked decent tonite.

And I was sure that EJ would be taken in the first round. I made a financial wager with a good friend and fellow lifelong bills fan about it. He was crying about how EJ would be available in the 3rd, blah blah. I said "dont Eff around. Just get the best qb. And take him in the first. Dont gamble with your future."

When they traded out of 8 my heart was in my throat for about an hour or whatever. I just "knew" he would go in the first round.

When my friend sent me my cash in the mail, it completed a pretty great draft feeling for me. They Got Er Done.

This doesnt feel like false hope. And it feels ten times better than when we got Mario. EJ touches the ball on every play.

Tipster, you nailed it too saying that:

1) Kolb was the best veteran option for the Bills.

2) The Bills would have to draft their offensive weapons.

Kudos to both of you.

Thanks for the recognition SJBF, unfortunately I had a lot of misses in there too. I can't wait until this season begins, I really think that we might be finally in the right direction with this team and franchise! Go Bills!