Bills Uniform Redesign

DRutka

I like your design much better than what we've got now. I guess I'm getting old but my favorite uniforms are the ones we wore back when Joe Cribbs was our RB, Joe Ferguson at QB and my favorite all time player, Jeff Nixon was at Safety. Still can't believe we lost to the Chargers in the playoffs that year !! Boy I'm getting old !    (White Helmets please !!)

206031[/snapback]

You are dead on! That era of Buffalo Bills was my all-time favorite team, and those are my favorite uniforms ever. Only thing I disagree with, Steve Freeman was my favorite Bill!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to rework the Bills uniforms.

The overall look I'm going for here is modern but classy with a touch of tradition. I wanted the red, white, & blue equal in importance. I eliminated the two blues currently used by the Bills along with the "buffalo nickel". I lightened the blue so it's between the old Bills blue and the navy they use now. I also darkened the red so it is not so bright.

Click Here => Buffalo Bills Redesign

203766[/snapback]

They look great, I think the charging buffalo on the sleeve should be bigger though. I like the way the current uni's look when they wear the all white or all blue combination. They look very good in still shots, but something is lost in action because there is a bit too much going on color-wise. I would like to see a change, but I don't know if they would do it. This market can't deal with having to update the jerseys every year like some teams do. Great job with the uni's, they would look good and I think they would be more popular.

As promised - here is what I would like to see

Here is my attempt. I would keep the Helmet exactly as it is right now - but like Rutka, I would remove the light blue and go with a more simple 3 stripes on the helmet. Blue White Blue.

I've gone for a darker royal blue that I think should be closer to the modern Bills colour than the royal of old. In truth - the current home jersey is great - so I didn't want to change too much aside from extending the side stripe up a little. I think this ties in the charging Buffalo style of the logo without actually having the logo on the uni.

Additionally - you'll notice that the pants, jersey combos are all monochrome - to me this just looks cooler.

Here is my attempt. I would keep the Helmet exactly as it is right now - but like Rutka, I would remove the light blue and go with a more simple 3 stripes on the helmet. Blue White Blue.

I've gone for a darker royal blue that I think should be closer to the modern Bills colour than the royal of old. In truth - the current home jersey is great - so I didn't want to change too much aside from extending the side stripe up a little. I think this ties in the charging Buffalo style of the logo without actually having the logo on the uni.

Additionally - you'll notice that the pants, jersey combos are all monochrome - to me this just looks cooler.

206722[/snapback]

Sorry dude, but YUCK. Broncos + Patsies = mule (no, not a donkey)

I think js' submission on this thread beats them all.  Very cool and I'd actually buy that jersey.

I really like the white on white with the red side panels.  Also, having the Bills' logo on the jersey is a winner.

205098[/snapback]

Bump. NO comments about JS's work? I'm shocked. I think this is far and away the best upgrade I've seen.

206722[/snapback]

Great job.