I'm kind of getting excited

This is the first year in my 12 years of being a Bills fan that it's almost August and I haven't purchased any tickets for Bills games at the Ralph. The excitement factor has died down after losing season afterlosing season.

Watching and reading about the practices at St. John Fisher, I'm slowly getting excited again. The defense seems to be promising with Carrington starting strong early (as most of us expected) and that's without Mario and Kyle even in the lineup. Manny Lawson (I believe) will be the best outside linebacker we've had in a while and I also believe we upgraded by getting rid of Shep and trading for Hughes.

No real news. Just wanted to share my slight excitement that im having and also I will say that I will not purchase any tickets unless EJ is the starter, or, if Kolb wins the starting role and shows that he can win some games... Im not wasting 500-800 hard earned American dollars to travel with my girlfriend to Buffalo (from Queens,N.Y) if we're not contenders anymore.

(I'm starting to sound like u old farts who have been fans for 30 plus years). I've become numb to losing.

This is the first year in my 12 years of being a Bills fan that it's almost August and I haven't purchased any tickets for Bills games at the Ralph. The excitement factor has died down after losing season afterlosing season.

Watching and reading about the practices at St. John Fisher, I'm slowly getting excited again. The defense seems to be promising with Carrington starting strong early (as most of us expected) and that's without Mario and Kyle even in the lineup. Manny Lawson (I believe) will be the best outside linebacker we've had in a while and I also believe we upgraded by getting rid of Shep and trading for Hughes.

No real news. Just wanted to share my slight excitement that im having and also I will say that I will not purchase any tickets unless EJ is the starter, or, if Kolb wins the starting role and shows that he can win some games... Im not wasting 500-800 hard earned American dollars to travel with my girlfriend to Buffalo (from Queens,N.Y) if we're not contenders anymore.

(I'm starting to sound like u old farts who have been fans for 30 plus years). I've become numb to losing.

I call it battered fan syndrome. Hope you have reason to attend a game this season.

Yea I do understand your frustration but at the same time every year I still somehow gain a lot of optimism hoping that we can breakthrough our playoff drought and surprise some people.

You picked a really awful time to start rooting for this team, but good of you to stick around! Two years ago was a major heartbreaker, but I think the future is promising. I'm getting embarrassingly giddy already.

You picked a really awful time to start rooting for this team, but good of you to stick around! Two years ago was a major heartbreaker, but I think the future is promising. I'm getting embarrassingly giddy already.

Believe me bro I know. I basically had 32 teams to choose from but my god brother is a die hard Bills fan and I remember rooting for tgem with him as a youngster so I chose to follow the Bills the first year we got Bledsoe and got hooked after that. Maybe cuz I love the underdog more than the favorite also. It's just been disappointing season after disappointing season for me. I want to know what it feels like to watch a Bills playoff game "live" and not on NFL replay of tge old days.

i noticed you mentioned the LBs and not the WRs as a reason to be excited. I feel the same way.

Yeah cuz the way I see it, what good are the WR's if Kolb is the QB...

I'm not taking anything away from Kolb. He made it to the NFL for a reason. Im sure he has good qualities but as of now, my interest goes towards EJ.

If we're to have another losing season, I'd rather it be with EJ...

Every year, I tell myself, I'm not going to get excited. Every year, training camp rolls around, I read the reports, and I start getting excited. Then we start the season and stink it up.

You'd think I'd learn. But apparently not.

Believe me bro I know. I basically had 32 teams to choose from but my god brother is a die hard Bills fan and I remember rooting for tgem with him as a youngster so I chose to follow the Bills the first year we got Bledsoe and got hooked after that. Maybe cuz I love the underdog more than the favorite also. It's just been disappointing season after disappointing season for me. I want to know what it feels like to watch a Bills playoff game "live" and not on NFL replay of tge old days.

What the hell is a god brother?

I am flying from Denver to Buffalo for the opener. That place is gonna be absolutely rockin.

What the hell is a god brother?

I am flying from Denver to Buffalo for the opener. That place is gonna be absolutely rockin.

Well in my culture/religion (Turkish/Islam) when you get circumcised, whoever your parents choose to be your god parents to pay for the party is your god parents and your god parents children are now your god brothers and sisters...