Cartoon about two Bills tailgaters

Friggin' hilarious...(don't think there were bus trips to camp in '94, camp was at Fredonia. Ironically I live in Rochester, have relatives in Dunkirk & Fredonia - used to go to camp when it was there, haven't been since it moved to Pittsford)

Edited by Steve O

one piece of 'criticism'...they sound like Chicagoans, not Buffalonians. Look forward to seeing more of these.

The 2 accents (Buffalo & Chicago) are very similar but I have to agree with Pooj in that it was a little to Chicago-like.

Other than that, lots of fun and I hope to see more!

nicely done. have you considered having these guys doing any in-game commentary from the stands? maybe have a guest appearance by elvis? or maybe even interviews with players or coaches?

and to be fair, when i've heard people picking on the buffalo "accent", they do sound a bit chicagoish.

I definitely need to fix the Chicago accents, that seems to be the unanimous feedback. Unfortunately I recorded episode 2 before realizing that. You can watch episode 2

Thanks for all the other ideas and support!

one piece of 'criticism'...they sound like Chicagoans, not Buffalonians. Look forward to seeing more of these.

It's really the same accent. If you knew my Unlce Bob- 100% German, grew up on the east side and then later Cheektowaga, you would know that old school Buffalonians had a serious accent and yeah, it's nearly identical to the Chicago accent. It's kind of died out over the last generation but you still hear it if you go to the right places in WNY.