Justice Department will be all over this one

Why would he refuse medical treatment? He should have accepted it. Just like getting hurt @ work. Don't tell nobody or refuse to get treated... One doesn't have a leg to stand on if the situation gets worse. Why wouldn't this guy want to go and get checked out? @ least start a paper trail... Is he hiding something negative about the situation? I hope not. Sounds like he has a case.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Why would he refuse medical treatment? He should have accepted it. Just like getting hurt @ work. Don't tell nobody or refuse to get treated... One doesn't have a leg to stand on if the situation gets worse. Why wouldn't this guy want to go and get checked out? @ least start a paper trail... Is he hiding something negative about the situation? I hope not. Sounds like he has a case.

This is what you got out of that story? What does he have a case for? What would make you believe that he was hiding something just because he felt he didn't need medical treatment?

This is what you got out of that story? What does he have a case for? What would make you believe that he was hiding something just because he felt he didn't need medical treatment?

Give EII a break. He's a Liberal, it's only natural for them to change the subject or divert attention when presented with a situation contradictory to The Daily Truth

Yes he should get medical treatment so there will be documentation when he goes after the robber's insurance.

I'm sure the crime boss is keeping the 'gang' under 50 members....just to be safe.

One of the biggest problems DC is facing with gangs is that gang membership is being reduced to "part time" by the larger gangs...