Any Washington DC posters?

I just realized my son and I will be driving to the DC area to get my daughter to school the same weekend as the Bills last preseason game. The school is in Arlington ... how easy would it be to get to Fed-Ex field??? Would it be feasible to take the Metro, or would I have to drive??? How hard would it be to come by tickets??? (4th preseason I would think there would be tickets aplenty).

The Skins game is their third preseason game on August 24. The final preseason game is at home vs Detroit on August 29

I'm sure there are tickets on stubhub

Ill be at Skins game taking the drive from Jersey with a friend of mine who is a skins season ticket holder

Edited by Max997

Metro is feasible...provided you don't mind the mile or so walk. Morgan blvd is the closest station. Other than that...drive... But expect to pay 20 bucks or so for parking.

Tickets are easy. About 10 bucks right now on stubhub. I went to the preseason game in DC a couple years ago and it was about half full.

The Skins game is their third preseason game on August 24. The final preseason game is at home vs Detroit on August 29

Third game is better .... get to see the starters WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

expect to pay 20 bucks or so for parking.

20 bucks for parking??? after out of state tuition to a private school .... 20 bucks is nothing

I went up from Richmond to the Pre-season game a couple of years ago (and the regular season game a few years ago when skins kicker missed a late FG and the Bills won). FedEx field is very nice and pretty easy (I thought) to get in and out. Yes, at least 20 bucks to park....you won't have any trouble getting tickets if you want to go.

On the plus side you wouldn't need to change metro lines, Oh wait, I think you would. The Orange line only goes to MOrgan during Rush Hour.

Well Taking the Metro is def - doable. There is a pretty decent walk from the Morgan station.

The lots are pretty expensive for parking and you still have to walk anyway.

The drive sucks too. You have to go about half way around the entire beltway.

I think it comes down to a DD and budget. + for drinking + for budget in taking Metro.

+personal freedom in the car.

We'll be staying someplace near Marymount U

If it was a regular season game, and you were not interested in tailgating, Metro way to go. If no one wants to drive, Metro way to go in preseason as well.

But, traffic at most preseason games non existant , so six of one .........

Having said that, last preseason game I was at in DC was the last Bills one, and that was pre RGIII. Go off your gut by what tickets are going for on stubhub....

• 4 weeks later...