Meathead guest hosting on SiriusXM NFL Radio today...

eball

I don't understand Bills fans mocking Mularkey. He's the best coach the team has had since Wade. And it's certainly understandable why he left the team, and questioning anything that Wilson and Brandon do.

That's the equivalent of saying "of all the bad meals I've been served, this one made me the least sick."

I don't understand Bills fans mocking Mularkey. He's the best coach the team has had since Wade. And it's certainly understandable why he left the team, and questioning anything that Wilson and Brandon do.

I don't see much mocking going on in this thread. Some information given about what was said on Sirius NFL Radio, a few jokes, maybe a shot or two taken at a former coach. Pretty standard for this board. Nothing egregious said towards Mularkey, IMHO. While I don't believe he deserves to be mocked, he certainly doesn't deserve to be praised and there is definitely no need to defend him. He chose to leave Buffalo and he's had ample opportunity to prove himself since doing so. What he's done in that time is prove that he's incredibly mediocre.