Big Brother 15 (Warning: Spoilers!!)

ajzepp

I hadn't heard about these bigoted comments until today, but honestly it doesn't surprise me at all. There are some major dbags in the house right now.

As for tonight's show, so much for my boy the Hairship Enterprise...at least he gave me one more "lol" moment when Chenbot asked him why he thought the houseguests turned on him...after some audible rattling noises coming from his head, he looks at Julie and says, "well I dunno...I mean, I'm pretty smart..." :lol:

Catch ya later, duuuude....we hardly knew ye!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hadn't heard about these bigoted comments until today, but honestly it doesn't surprise me at all. There are some major dbags in the house right now.

As for tonight's show, so much for my boy the Hairship Enterprise...at least he gave me one more "lol" moment when Chenbot asked him why he thought the houseguests turned on him...after some audible rattling noises coming from his head, he looks at Julie and says, "well I dunno...I mean, I'm pretty smart..." :lol:

Catch ya later, duuuude....we hardly knew ye!

Chenbot?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chenbot?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol, I can't take credit for that one, just always thought it was hilarious when others called her that

Here's one of the biggest dbags in the house, btw.... http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBMedia&Number=19502869&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&rc=&fpart=1

lol, I can't take credit for that one, just always thought it was hilarious when others called her that

Here's one of the biggest dbags in the house, btw.... http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBMedia&Number=19502869&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&rc=&fpart=1

Save the wine for midnight!

Oh, the hot, racist chick wants wine? I'll open the wine.

Epic d-bag.

Save the wine for midnight!

Oh, the hot, racist chick wants wine? I'll open the wine.

Epic d-bag.

Totally. I'm sure his Cherokee ancestors must be very proud of the way he's honoring their tradition...

I had some fun with Rob C's podcast when he interviewed David, the first evicted houseguest...got a mention at the end of the interview when he asked David my question. Was pretty funny.

(I don't watch the show but like to comment on it from articles I read)

'Big Brother' Faces Backlash Over Racist, Homophobic Comments

I think they should air them.

original article - http://www.realitybl...phobia-misogyny

My sister told me that a couple of the house guests, unbeknownst to them, have been fired from their jobs due to the insensitive remarks they have made.

Yikes! What will happen when they find out about this?

Too bad for Nick, it should have been Jeremy, but he had to go at some point.

I hope "Racist Barbie" goes home next.

Her and Kaitlin are prime examples that beauty is only skin deep.

As beautiful as they are on the outside, they are ten times as ugly on the inside. Complete POS's

As beautiful as they are on the outside, they are ten times as ugly on the inside. Complete POS's

I really wanted to root for Kaitlin and McCray this year since they're both from MN... But yeah, not going to happen. :( McCray seems cool though.

My sister told me that a couple of the house guests, unbeknownst to them, have been fired from their jobs due to the insensitive remarks they have made.

Yikes! What will happen when they find out about this?

I was wondering about that, if they don't find out until leaving the house, that they have no job to go back to.

I was wondering about that, if they don't find out until leaving the house, that they have no job to go back to.

Could they legally sue CBS for this?

CBS did not have to air their comments. Of course there is the internet feed which people can see uncensored.

This will be a most interesting story.

Could they legally sue CBS for this?

CBS did not have to air their comments. Of course there is the internet feed which people can see uncensored.

This will be a most interesting story.

They were fired BEFORE CBS aired the comments on television. They aired it because of all of the negative buzz online -- there was question whether they'd air it at all.

Aaryn dug herself an even bigger hole last night -- Amanda went to tell her that she needed to tone it down because some people were getting offended, and she dismissed it, said that was ridiculous and that she's not going to change anything... And I think that shows that CBS hasn't told her that she has no job anymore...

They were fired BEFORE CBS aired the comments on television. They aired it because of all of the negative buzz online -- there was question whether they'd air it at all.

Aaryn dug herself an even bigger hole last night -- Amanda went to tell her that she needed to tone it down because some people were getting offended, and she dismissed it, said that was ridiculous and that she's not going to change anything... And I think that shows that CBS hasn't told her that she has no job anymore...

Which gets back to what will happen when they do find out that they have no job to go back to?

Also, I can not imagine any company out there that would want to hire these people to work for them for fear of backlash.

Society is very unforgiving about this stuff, unless you have money or power.

Bill Maher called a female politician the C word, and nobody raised hell over that.

No doubt...it makes me sick to my stomach when people start up with the racial crap...one of these days clueless barbie is going to say this stuff in front of the wrong people.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, so much for that...Elissa has succeeded in annoying the hell out of me now, as well. I've never seen a cast on BB in all these years where I either disliked or was annoyed by every single cast member.

I've also never seen a cast that was so intolerant of the fact that others may DARE to actually play the game. I don't get these people at all...

Hopefully the episodes for BB Australia will be up on youtube just like the BBCanada episodes were, and then that cast will actually play the game like it's supposed to be played...this is getting lame.

Well, so much for that...Elissa has succeeded in annoying the hell out of me now, as well. I've never seen a cast on BB in all these years where I either disliked or was annoyed by every single cast member.

You don't like Amanda? She's playing the game (albeit a bit forcefully at times).

Well, Spencer won veto and took himself off the block, so it will be Howard, Amanda, and Candice up for eviction this week. Helen/Elissa debating who should go first - I say Amanda, but looks like they are leaning to protecting Amanda and evicting Howard. Makes the game even more lopsided.

Edited by HurlyBurly51