Mark Sanchez

From butt fumble to butt dance... I'm honestly surprised no one from NYC has tried to shoot him yet, such an embarrassment... And it has to say something that the longest running thread in a jets forum is a Sanchez sucks post with over 11k replies

Interesting, please continue.

C J Spiller with 6.0 ypc palying in relief for Fred Jackson last season.

Stevie J getting benched for the second half of a game for showing a Tshirt that said Happy new year or some such.

Games where Chandler was healthy and was not thrown the ball.

The teams best kick returned NOT returning kicks

Letting Fitz play when you had a healthy # QB on the bench you just paid for after 3 INTs and numerous sacks

http://espn.go.com/b...nch-fitzpatrick

Dec 26, 2012 - Buffalo's coaching staff thinks Fitzpatrick provides the Bills the best chance to win

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

His career record against the Bills is something like 4-1

I was at the one Bills win. It was cold as hell and one of the windiest days ever. But we left there on cloud 9.

I think MS had 5 INTs that day. The groaning by the JESTS fans was priceless. It almost got louder than their candy-azzed cheer. It was Byrd's rookie year and I think Sanchise gift wrapped two INTs for him that late afternoon/early evening.

Good times.

continued

Interesting, please continue.

Not that I agree with Me Clayton on many things ...

That should be sufficient enough

in on his blogs Clayton wrote about the Bills missing the playoffs again and noted that

Improvement in coaching also will have a lot to do with Buffalo's success. Former Bills head coach Chan Gailey and former defensive coordinator Dave Wannstedt didn’t do a good job of managing Buffalo’s talent. It’s too early to tell if rookie head coach Doug Marrone will be noticeably better in that area.

Stevie J getting benched for the second half of a game for showing a Tshirt that said Happy new year or some such.

Letting Fitz play when you had a healthy # QB on the bench you just paid for after 3 INTs and numerous sacks

Dec 26, 2012 - Buffalo's coaching staff thinks Fitzpatrick provides the Bills the best chance to win

Hindsight is 20/20 pal.

Fred was a monster the season prior and was more reliable on a play to play basis. CJ had 1 game where he started and he put up Fred-esque numbers. They worked better as a tandem because Fred could wear the defense down and CJ could come in for the big play. Just because CJ had 2 30+ yard runs, then got stuffed and fumbled on the 5 yard line, shouldn't mean he gets the starting job for the rest of the year.

Stevie Johnson had been warned about incidents and being detrimental to the team for antics. Again hindsight, Chan probably lost control over the locker room anyways. but he had to bench SJ13 and Stevie showed a lot more maturity this past year. It woke him up a little bit. Definitely worth the second half of a game that turned out meaningless.

Chandler had a lot of horrible drops in these last couple years as well. Some were huge third down plays on little 5 yard out routes. He also doesn't go down the field that often. You can't say RF sucks and always has to throw it short, then complain he doesn't throw to Chandler short all the time.

As to your last point, RF was hot/cold his entire career here. He could throw 2 picks in the first, then throw 4 TD's by the end of the game. Tavaris apparently never had it, according to Chan and Thigpen didn't have it either.

I'll admit that some of Chan's moves at HC were head scratchers, but look at his positives. He basically had a scrap-heap team, with UDFA's, 7th round draft picks, etc. and devised systems that allowed their offense to generally be successful. If you wanna say RF wasn't a good QB and should've been benched, then Gailey should get the credit for our offense putting up 30 point in 3/4ths of the season. It's basically the Belicheck/Brady paradox.

ESPN also thinks EJ Manuel was a stupid, bonehead move by the Bills, do you agree with that expert analysis?

The Jets under Mark have not produced the same way the Bills have produced in the last 2 years. The Jets win on defense, and the Bills win by RF gun-slinging to offset their poor defense.

And here I thought you were going off topic. Thanks.