Teen/Adolescent Memories

Just got another knot in my pants...thanks!

Looking back, I had the same problem (knot in pants) and it was incredibly difficult having to get up from the floor and go to bed when my folks told me to....I kind of had to shimmy to the side so they didn't see my condition. Ohhh, the problems of a 12 year old.

Looking back, I had the same problem (knot in pants) and it was incredibly difficult having to get up from the floor and go to bed when my folks told me to....I kind of had to shimmy to the side so they didn't see my condition. Ohhh, the problems of a 12 year old.

Boy... That is an incedible image. Gee, thanks for the early morning vinegar to the eyes! A young Fergy laying prone on the floor with his hands under his chin, shag carpet, flair pants with earth shoes and hair like Adam Rich... Secretly getting off to watching Buddy from the show Family...

LoL... Believe me, they (your parents) saw! ;-) ;-)

Just busting you balls... Not that Buddy wasn't doing it years ago! :-P

Boy... That is an incedible image. Gee, thanks for the early morning vinegar to the eyes! A young Fergy laying prone on the floor with his hands under his chin, shag carpet, flair pants with earth shoes and hair like Adam Rich... Secretly getting off to watching Buddy from the show Family...

LoL... Believe me, they (your parents) saw! ;-) ;-)

Just busting you balls... Not that Buddy wasn't doing it years ago! :-P

:w00t: Damn, you pretty much hit the nail on the head...but it was "Blair" from The Facts of Life

I was 11-14 at the height of popularity for:

Pam Anderson, Carmen Electra and Jenny McCarthy.

At least you guys can revisit adolescent spank banks without regret...

Without regret... What about the old timers...

Don't feel bad. Back in the 1990's, there was 50+ year old @ my work (since retired). He had the same problem with the TV in the lunch room. Boats only got through every hour when Baywatch was on. I think they finally put a padlock on the TV cabinet! LoL... He was in love w/Yasmine Bleeth... LoL

Without regret... What about the old timers...

Don't feel bad. Back in the 1990's, there was 50+ year old @ my work (since retired). He had the same problem with the TV in the lunch room. Boats only got through every hour when Baywatch was on. I think they finally put a padlock on the TV cabinet! LoL... He was in love w/Yasmine Bleeth... LoL

13 year old me: Mmmmmmmmmm Yasmine Bleeth

5UEqoLY.gif