This site is painfully slow

RVJ

You could always try patsie.com or fish.com if you're that unhappy with this site.

Or if you're a true Bills fan you could start your own site and devote untold hours of your free time and money to make the rest of us happy.

I hate whiny ass bitches!

Scott, you the man!

You could always try patsie.com or fish.com if you're that unhappy with this site.

Or if you're a true Bills fan you could start your own site and devote untold hours of your free time and money to make the rest of us happy.

Scott, you the man!

15243[/snapback]

FY

Scott, you the man!

15243[/snapback]

RVJ is a longtime veteran poster and was just pointing out a minor problem. No need to respond like a 10 year old. SDS will take care of it.

RVJ is a longtime veteran poster and was just pointing out a minor problem. No need to respond like a 10 year old. SDS will take care of it.

15457[/snapback]

Thank You Mark....whatever it was slowing it down seems like its corrected.

Maybe it was those bad Time Warner people on my end.

Hey RVJ how come your telletubby avatar has a bullet hole in his head?   :devil:

15483[/snapback]

Thats a Rat Fink...a craze in the 60s . The hole is for a key chain.

I probably should color it in. Did you see the Bill on his stomach.

Thats a Rat Fink...a craze in the 60s . The hole is for a key chain.

I probably should color it in. Did you see the Bill on his stomach.

15491[/snapback]

Holy Crap, I remember Rat Finks when I was growing up. I thought I recognized that damn thing, but I was so young at the time my college daze wouldn't connect the dots. How funny.