Last Call at RF365

Way back in 2008 RF365 changed a lot in their format, and made people jump through hoops to stay, and post. That was when myself, and many others simply left and never went back, many migrated here, Rumblings, or both....

All due respect to Conner Bryne, but the writing was on the wall even then...

Agreed Cinga, I remember you from RF365.

Many did not appreciete the freedom that the site provided but the few that remained until the end believed that the very freedom of expression is what made it great.

I was the guy who kept insisting Jauron got the most of the talent he was given to work with. Yes, DDD is in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK mr wonderful, welcome! what was your last avatar at RF365?

I agree!

Hey Steve- don't sell yourself short- you wrote some great articles!- so did I (if I may say so).

THEY ARE LOST FOREVER IN THE GREAT RECYCLING BIN OF CYBER WORLD.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many did not appreciete the freedom that the site provided but the few that remained until the end believed that the very freedom of expression is what made it great.

Hey Steve- don't sell yourself short- you wrote some great articles!- so did I (if I may say so).

Thanks anello, I appreciate it! You and Goose wrote some great articles as well.

It was nice having one site to discuss all things related to Buffalo and sports. I didn't care much for some of the political & religious rants by some members, but otherwise, I enjoyed our time on RF365.

Well thanks to joma here we are again--:) Hugo keeps telling cowgirl that they are working on the server but it shouldn't take this long. I haven't been on this site for so long I had a hard time finding my password an user name.... Who is using the Tiger Avatar?

That's Nells, Goose. That's who the email came from for this thread. My question is are we able to post in this thread like it were RF365? This is where they consider Steve to be Mr. Negative so I don't know if my deal will go over very well. Of course the Bills could just win for a change and my deal wouldn't have to be my deal anymore...

According to a couple emails CG got from Hugo, RF365 is not gone for good, but down due to server issues. We'll see if it comes back, and if so, if anyone returns.

OK joma if you are the real joma what was your avatar on RF365? On second thought the tone of your post is proof enough! Besides you know everyone would return once camp and preseason starts- as soon as the Bills start winning again this year.

Maybe C/G could ask Hugo about this little tidbit- RF365.com domain due to expire sept. 2013...

http://www.mydomaind...football365.com

Goose, I believe it's the real you, but what Tiger avatar? How's your friend, the one that married my cousin?

That's Nells, Goose. That's who the email came from for this thread. My question is are we able to post in this thread like it were RF365? This is where they consider Steve to be Mr. Negative so I don't know if my deal will go over very well. Of course the Bills could just win for a change and my deal wouldn't have to be my deal anymore...

Yes Joma, post away. Jerry Jabber is a king around here (look at his post count!) and he'll put in a good word if you're too negative although i've been reading here for a while and it ain't what it used to be. And if you try an post profanity it will be instantaneously asterisked - pretty neat trick too.

Edited by jethro_tull

Is talking about anything in this thread on topic then? Why the hell did the Pats sign T-Bag as a QB? Why the !@#$ can't I hit enter and have my text go to a new line? Also testing out the censor feature... :censored:

<===============================

Alright, I changed my user name and avatar to make it official. Great to see some of our RF 365's here. RIP Nate, Doomed, Bilbo Baggins, The Skycap, Amir, and who ever the dude was with the wacko clown avatar that would rant... I like TBD but loved the more intimate RF365. I hope it comes back from the ashes.

Edited by DDD

Post count? He's a serf compared to some people here if you're basing it on post count.

Honestly, I'm just a frustrated fan. If the Bills would have made the playoffs a couple of times within the last 13 years, I wouldn't be so frustrated with them. When you shell out a few hundred bucks every year on the NFL Sunday ticket, buy merchandise, and make the trek to Buffalo for an occasional game, you expect better results than what we have been seeing.

I checked RF365.com, the site is back up, but when you click on an article, you get a blank screen with the following message: "No input file specified."

Edited by Jerry Jabber

Post count? He's a serf compared to some people here if you're basing it on post count.

compared to us he is a king. ddd is up there too. btw thanks ddd i forgot about slh clown. he probably wouldmt be happy here though- by the time his posts were published you wouldnt find any complete words or sentences.

joma, sorry to dissapoint you but t jack was cut. i know how much of a fan you are stemming from his time with the viques.

Edited by jethro_tull

Wally Bobek's?

For a generation that place was Wally obek's.

Anyways to the topic, I remember that Connor Byrne wrote for RF365 but after he left, it wasn't quite the same.

Bobek's had the ugliest strippers even uglier then Flay's on Delaware an Tacoma!!!!

Way back in 2008 RF365 changed a lot in their format, and made people jump through hoops to stay, and post. That was when myself, and many others simply left and never went back, many migrated here, Rumblings, or both....

All due respect to Conner Bryne, but the writing was on the wall even then...

Cinga is absolutely correct when 365 updated their site it took way too long and made it difficult to navigate, they lost 70% of the regulars who moved on. A handful of us stayed to the end but posted on other sites.... Connor was good so was Anthony Bialy!

Bobek's had the ugliest strippers even uglier then Flay's on Delaware an Tacoma!!!!

Cinga is absolutely correct when 365 updated their site it took way too long and made it difficult to navigate, they lost 70% of the regulars who moved on. A handful of us stayed to the end but posted on other sites.... Connor was good so was Anthony Bialy!

What's up Goose! Actually, traffic on RF365 went down when TBD stopped listing the daily articles Byrne was writing.

Edited by DDD

compared to us he is a king. ddd is up there too. btw thanks ddd i forgot about slh clown. he probably wouldmt be happy here though- by the time his posts were published you wouldnt find any complete words or sentences.

joma, sorry to dissapoint you but t jack was cut. i know how much of a fan you are stemming from his time with the viques.

Thanks Jethro!

Terrible news about T-Junk. Although his style would probably be more in line with NeedsA so they wouldn't have to change the game plan in the event of a switch...and they're probably equally borderline mediocre players so no drop off in lack of production..