America's Got Howard, part deux

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's the 'ten year old' anna christine..as awesome as she was, she struck me in an odd way...she says she goes to her piano when she's 'sad', why does a ten year old immediately go to being sad? plus she seemed very unemotional, very robotic...she seemed like she was trying to calm down her mother, should have been the other way around...i do not believe for one minute she is ten, but if she is, she is something else, talentwise

http://youtu.be/7GCVmO5lTo0

holy s she is good....and an adult voice.and im a serious music snob.

holy s she is good....and an adult voice.and im a serious music snob.

Yet, she was the only the 5th in voting and only made it to the semi finals because the judges put her in past the Nickelback/Avenged Sevenfold/crap fake rock band that was just awful.

Spot on...very demonstrative band with guitar kicks and windmills for a fairly subdued 'with a little help from my friends' Joe cocker style..and Heidi wants it harder...

Yet, she was the only the 5th in voting and only made it to the semi finals because the judges put her in past the Nickelback/Avenged Sevenfold/crap fake rock band that was just awful.

Spot on...very demonstrative band with guitar kicks and windmills for a fairly subdued 'with a little help from my friends' Joe cocker style..and Heidi wants it harder...

It was like Poison meets Nickelback.

I wanted fresh faces and kevin Downey Jr. I agreed/ voted for the 4 winners plus the 2 I mentioned above..I think the judges get a pick or two...I think kevin Downey will come back

America got it right. The rock band was nothing special. Disagree with you on Downey and the little girls; Downey was awful and the little girls aren't a million dollar act. Any of the four who got through last night could put together a very entertaining show.

i know this will ruffle some feathers, but if they didn't play the serviceman angle. they never would have gotten out of first round auditons...same with the wives choir...but the virginia state university choir...they absolutely deserve to have moved on...million dollar act...probably not on their own

It was like Poison meets Nickelback.

i know this will ruffle some feathers, but if they didn't play the serviceman angle. they never would have gotten out of first round auditons...same with the wives choir...but the virginia state university choir...they absolutely deserve to have moved on...million dollar act...probably not on their own

Agree and disagree. Agree with the wives and servicemen.

Disagree on the choir. If you have ever been to a church or around a lot of places where these choirs perform you'll know how it works. They have one very good singer who has some rough edges. The choir brings out the performance and activity to turn you on and be like "yeah!" But, the singers rough edges are quickly evident if you listen but are often covered by chorus lines and filler background to make you forget it. When it comes to the hardest parts of notes they some times do not even sing the lines. Choirs are great and fun but are not million dollar acts.

Consider my feathers unruffled. Totally agree. I absolutely respect those who have gone off to fight, but this is a talent show, not a celebration of military service.

I'm probably in the minority on this one, but I really wish they would ban singing from this show. There are singing competitions coming out of Simon Cowell's arse out there, and probably another half dozen that aren't. I love the variety aspect of this show and I really get bored when someone like this country guy stinking up the joint. I dunno....it's not something they'd ever do, I just feel like I'd rather spend more time with the variety acts than to listen to more singing.

i half watched the show. I get what you are saying but it's kind of hard to keep the singers out. I am not a fan of sword swallowing or that kind of stuff. the dance troupes are entertaining and all. I think the female comedian was good(plus she's kinda hot), i liked the other comedian that didn't make it though last week. I like the magic act guy, the hat guy was useless but Howard nailed it and said he'd make a killing in commercials. I really enjoyed the singer from hawaii, i thought the back-up singers and the set were awesome. I also was blown away by the three opera guys, they were INCREDIBLE

I'm probably in the minority on this one, but I really wish they would ban singing from this show. There are singing competitions coming out of Simon Cowell's arse out there, and probably another half dozen that aren't. I love the variety aspect of this show and I really get bored when someone like this country guy stinking up the joint. I dunno....it's not something they'd ever do, I just feel like I'd rather spend more time with the variety acts than to listen to more singing.

In my opinion, the overall talent last night paled in comparison to last week. Looked like the sword guy injured himself. Country singer guy was awful. Glad they saved B-double O-T-Y until the end.

Couldn't stop staring at Mel B's bazookas.

oh yeah forgot to mention, Heidi & Mel B continue to be incredibly gorgeous women

Yes, I'd say we upgraded tremendously from Sharon...lol

Couldn't stop staring at Mel B's bazookas.

That makes (at least) three of us, brother

this season just is not the same as years past, even though i barely watched prior to last year

The Zooperstars set the bar so high that most acts pale in comparison.