Keyshawn VS Bieber

Buftex

i love that story....i love that keyshawn drives a prius...i love that he was smart enough to get his kid home before going after that little punk...i love how dickerson seemingly backs up keyshawns contention....

I would love to be the guy that the world elects that on a random Tuesday is allowed to walk up to Justin and punch him right in the face and carry on as if it never happened. The aftereffects would only be registered in a picture of him taken laying down cold that would be sent to all the teen girls and old creepy pedophile fans across the country.

Can we take Lindsay Lohan and Justin Bieber and volunteer them for that trip to Mars project taht was announced recently? Both of these dbags need a serious beatdown...I'm really sick of hearing about both of them.

I rarely, if ever, wish harm to anyone...but one of these days little Justin is going to be left layin' on the ground in a bloody, sweaty pile. And when that happens, I'll be among the millions who will be thinking, "we told ya so..."

Can we take Lindsay Lohan and Justin Bieber and volunteer them for that trip to Mars project taht was announced recently? Both of these dbags need a serious beatdown...I'm really sick of hearing about both of them.

I rarely, if ever, wish harm to anyone...but one of these days little Justin is going to be left layin' on the ground in a bloody, sweaty pile. And when that happens, I'll be among the millions who will be thinking, "we told ya so..."

can I have some time with Lohan first?

can I have some time with Lohan first?

:doh:

Actually I can't really blame ya, cause I still find Amanda Bynes' crazy ass pretty damn sexy :doh: