Buffalo plays in San Diego this year. Bob Lamb

While that last game in San Diego was a blast, and I would truly enjoy watching another game with Mr (and Mrs!) AKC & Bob Lamb, I'm targeting New Orleans next season. Louisiana is one of the 2 states I've never been in (North Dakota being the other) and I've always wanted to check out The Big Easy.

Hey JSP!  Since you're dieting AND have stopped smoking - put all that money you're NOT spending on fast food and cigs in a Bills piggy bank.  Then go to BOTH games (About $35 a week?)

200867[/snapback]

Now there's an idea! Hrm...let's see...the season starts the second week of September so... That's 36 weeks from now.

let's do the math, shall we...*scratches head* 36*35=1,260!

That should be enough....w00t!

Should be a great game in a great city ! Bob or any other takers interested in organizing a TBD party here?

200649[/snapback]

Wow - this is another monumental decision in 2005, go to SD or NO? The last SD trip was a hoot. Parts of the trip to Tijuana are still in remission but I remember Cipro being sold everywhere "We have Cipro - No prescription required" because of the anthrax scare. That was Halloween weekend and we dressed up at the tailgate party in rubber football masks with Buffalo horns. But the painted breasts in Bills colors (who was that?) at the tailgate was the best "costume". It was nice to meet up with some of the regulars here - Bob Lamb, AKC, Hardy, Jay, and others. Found out that Steve Christie is quite the partier.

While that last game in San Diego was a blast, and I would truly enjoy watching another game with Mr (and Mrs!) AKC & Bob Lamb, I'm targeting New Orleans next season.  Louisiana is one of the 2 states I've never been in (North Dakota being the other) and I've always wanted to check out The Big Easy.

201074[/snapback]

'Nawlins is the place to forget any Doctors orders or New Year's resolutions that deal with food. New York and Frisco are monolithic in comparison with NO for exceptional food at every level- whether you're buying a sausage off a street cart, a Ferdi at Mothers or putting on a button shirt to find out what God orders at Delmonico or The Commander's Palace- it seems like every single person involved in food, from the cooks to the wait staff to the bus persons all are proud to be serving you the absolute tastiest sumbitch you've ever had.

Anyone happen to notice Bob hasn't come near this thread. " Hey Bob, organize a party for us. We're all coming ".  :w00t:

Bob is wise.  :w00t:

201393[/snapback]

I haven't checked the Police Blotter since I left him in a Carlsbad bar about 4 weeks ago with 3 "full stack" waitresses and a bucket of wings?

I went to Miami this year for my first ever Bills road trip and it was a blast. I was already thinking NO, but this Tijuana field trip (I'll tell my wife its for educational purposes) has piqued my interest...it will all depend on the dates for me...