Podcasts - Who Loves 'Em?

ajzepp

Amazing interview with Brian Banks this week. If you don't know the name, he's the guy who was falsely accused of rape when he was a senior in high school. Just an unbelievable path this guy's life took following the accusation, and even more unbelievable is the way he's handled everything and how he came out the other side a better man.

Just be prepared for your blood pressure to rise as you hear his account of what all went down...

http://richeisen.nfl.com/2013/06/25/rich-eisen-podcast-brian-banks/

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone here turned me on to Carolla way back in Feb '09, I've been a daily listener since.

I've since listened to his show with Dr. Drew.

I also catch Dameshek's Football Program.

I'll listen to Coach Sal's Bills Podcast from time to time (you may have heard one Gib Tac representing the Bills backers of Chicago in his post-draft show)

And, of course, I have my own Bills podcast: Bills and Beers. We've been going strong since 2009. (billsandbeers.com)

I will look for your show. Is it available on any kind of podcast catcher like Pocket Cast or just on the site? Like you I listen to Damashecks show. I find the guy likable. Have you ever listened to ESPN's Fantasy Focus? Good show if you play fantasy football. If you like Adam give Ace on The House a try. Pretty funny.

The Adam and Drew show is such a disappointment. It could be great, but all they do is rehash things they've talked about a million times and then finally take callers at the end.............Take the callers at the beginning and riff off of them. When they were on Loveline, they knew exactly how to do it.

The Adam and Drew show is such a disappointment. It could be great, but all they do is rehash things they've talked about a million times and then finally take callers at the end.............Take the callers at the beginning and riff off of them. When they were on Loveline, they knew exactly how to do it.

Yep, I was excited to see they were doing a show together again, but I'm bored too. I guess it's good in a way, cause there are so many casts that I still want to check out, if I enjoyed EVERYTHING then i'd never get through em all. I have four or five that are on my must listen list, but it's slow growing.

The History of Rome podcast is one of the greatest free history lessons you will ever hear. Rome from inception through downfall in 20 minute increments. Interesting, funny, insightful.

Coffee Break French/Spanish/German is better than Rosetta Stone for learning language and a pittance of the cost.

Edited by John Adams

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed that, as well...if I find a weekend version, I'll let ya know.

BTW, if anyone is a Dexter fan, the cast called "Dissecting Dexter" is great.

I will look for your show. Is it available on any kind of podcast catcher like Pocket Cast or just on the site? Like you I listen to Damashecks show. I find the guy likable. Have you ever listened to ESPN's Fantasy Focus? Good show if you play fantasy football. If you like Adam give Ace on The House a try. Pretty funny.

That's a good question. I should really up ye-olde marketing.

It's hosted by podbean and pumped through iTunes and Soundcloud.

I don't know if that helps...

The Brewing Network Sunday Session. You don't have to be into homebrewing to enjoy this show, it's a good mix of juvenile humor, homebrewing and craft beer appreciation talk. When Stern isn't live (more and more these days :censored: ) then the Sunday Session is my go to podcast during my commute.

http://thebrewingnetwork.com/shows/The-Sunday-Session

So what are the best sports podcasts to listen to? I like to listen to JT the Brick - if there's a sport, he will cover it and he's pretty hardcore. I like to listen to this kind of stuff while working all day, theres not enough in the WGR audio vault to fill my day, plus Schopp and the Bulldog are just hard to listen to now. I need something more to fill my head with.

Two people I know actually do their own podcast and they only upload it once a week and its usually about an hour long.

http://www.brokenlinkradio.com/

Edited by Bills!Win!