Brett Favre

Thailog80

Ever notice when he's bad he's really really bad.

199737[/snapback]

At least he has the capability to USUALLY come back. Tonight it was just a little too late. You notice he still had a chance until the 4th qtr after 4 INTs.

When he stinks, at least he stinks good!!! :lol:

At least he has the capability to USUALLY come back.  Tonight it was just a little too late.  You notice he still had a chance until the 4th qtr after 4 INTs. 

When he stinks, at least he stinks good!!!  :lol:

199757[/snapback]

Absolutely so. Farve is in a class of qb's where even behind a bunch going into the 4th, everybody in the stands are still on the edge of their seats. He's done it many times.

Absolutely so. Farve is in a class of qb's where even behind a bunch going into the 4th, everybody in the stands are still on the edge of their seats. He's done it many times.

199760[/snapback]

You're agreeing w me? :lol: You feeling allright?

Ever notice when he's bad he's really really bad.

199737[/snapback]

Because he tries to make every play, and thus tries to force throws that he really, really shouldn't try.

Plus...this is the first game I've seen that I've really noticed Favre playing like an old QB. Sucks to say it, particularly after this stinker of a game...but Brett, it's time to hang up the cleats and get your HOF acceptance speech polished...

Losman is compared a lot to Favre.

I hope it's more for the good reasons than the bad.

199742[/snapback]

I don't mind that Losman is compared to Favre. His good games have outweighed his bad games. He has led the Packers to the Playoffs several years in a row. Today he had 1 bad throw that I saw. I thought he wasn't as bad as some made him out to be. His receiving core was depleted by injuries, and the defense didn't show up the first two drives of the game.

Lately I've seen a lot of Bledsoe in Favre's play.

199744[/snapback]

Really??

Brett Favre: 4099 yds 30TDs 17INTs 92.4 rating

Drew Bledsoe: 2932 yds 20TDs 16INTs 76.6 rating

They sure look a lot different to me, man

Just for fun, Tom Brady: 3692 yds 28TDs 14INTs 92.6 rating

I love Brett and watching him play. I just wish he would stop playing so wretched in the playoffs every year!! INT after INT. I also felt what might have been worst was that shuffle pass way beyond the line of scrimmage in the first half. What was he thinking? Any other quarterback would have ben vilified for that? But, the announcers were like "Brett - having his fun! He had no chance at the TD anyway." Well guess what - he definitely had a chance for the first down and I think would have made it until he turned into Drew throwing the ball out of bounds on 4th down!

I love Brett and watching him play.  I just wish he would stop playing so wretched in the playoffs every year!!  INT after INT.  I also felt what might have been worst was that shuffle pass way beyond the line of scrimmage in the first half.  What was he thinking?  Any other quarterback would have ben vilified for that?  But, the announcers were like "Brett - having his fun!  He had no chance at the TD anyway."  Well guess what - he definitely had a chance for the first down and I think would have made it until he turned into Drew throwing the ball out of bounds on 4th down!

199927[/snapback]

Yeah, there's no question today was not Brett's best game.....probably one of his worst. It was too bad, cause his defense was actually playing decent ball for a good portion of the game.

But compared to Drew, he threw 50% more TDs while only adding 1 more INT. He's still competing at a high level, just not at the level he used to compete at.