Bills Jets Rivalry Heats Up

You Bufffalo fans is some kinda joke. Go ahead and be happy that you won the first day of the draft or somethin.

we're gonna get the best quarterback in this draft today and Geeno will throw more touchdowns than Manual. Suck it.

P.S. Home clown who you callin troll when you're a clown? CLown. Thanks to the other guys like Chandler and McD who asked for my opinion. You're all right.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Oh whatever, pal. You think Geno is gonna be better than EJM? That is some kinda joke. Trolls like you should know better. Trolls that live under bridges, with no bros, and no hot chicks, and crappy cars. You can't even go to AC, because you ain't classy enough.

:lol:

We hosed the Jets. We took their QB, and kept them from taking their WR.

ALL WIN, NO FAIL!

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Just heard Kiper say "look at that, Nassib is still on the board in the 3rd round and the Bills took EJ Manuel at 16...". $#@% you Kiper you dumb ass...just because your mock draft got screwed up doesn't mean the Bills didn't want to risk losing their guy later. All the more reason I hope EJ kicks butt over Geno because the Bills didn't agree with Diaper and his evaluation of QB's.

Just heard Kiper say "look at that, Nassib is still on the board in the 3rd round and the Bills took EJ Manuel at 16...". $#@% you Kiper you dumb ass...just because your mock draft got screwed up doesn't mean the Bills didn't want to risk losing their guy later. All the more reason I hope EJ kicks butt over Geno because the Bills didn't agree with Diaper and his evaluation of QB's.

Kiper is married to the idea that his rankings were gospel. Hence, EJ would still be there because he's rated lower. Get a clue.

PTR

If you're trying to ask for a date you are barking up the wrong tree, buddy.

What are you talking about? I don't know no safe. And I know your balls is just busted from them getting kicked by Sanchez and company this past year, but you should be nice.

I knew you were a wanna be wise guy. if you knew anything you'd know what that means. this season the Yets are dead you hear me!? D E D dead!

Where's the Jimmy Spagnola dude at today? I wanna hear his thoughts.

I hope he is suspended, I reported him and his last thread was removed (he threatened violence, a report-able offence). He isn't funny (it got old) and I like many others don't think a Bills fan should act like a Jests fan on our board. Ef Jimmy.I hope he stays away, he's just stupid.

BTW here is his profile link and I can't see any old threads (which is why I think he is suspended).

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&andor_type=&sid=96b9c273e513bd2daa46737b79f7d682&search_app_filters[members][searchInKey]=members&search_app_filters[members][members][sortKey]=date&search_app_filters[members][members][sortDir]=0&search_term=Spagnola&search_app=members&search_app_filters[members][searchInKey]=members&search_app_filters[members][members][sortKey]=title&search_app_filters[members][members][sortDir]=0

You Bufffalo fans is some kinda joke. Go ahead and be happy that you won the first day of the draft or somethin.

we're gonna get the best quarterback in this draft today and Geeno will throw more touchdowns than Manual. Suck it.

P.S. Home clown who you callin troll when you're a clown? CLown. Thanks to the other guys like Chandler and McD who asked for my opinion. You're all right.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Ah I was wrong, efing pity. Go away ya freak.

I hope he is suspended, I reported him and his last thread was removed (he threatened violence, a report-able offence). He isn't funny (it got old) and I like many others don't think a Bills fan should act like a Jests fan on our board. Ef Jimmy.I hope he stays away, he's just stupid.

BTW here is his profile link and I can't see any old threads (which is why I think he is suspended).

http://forums.twobil...rch_app_filters[members][searchInKey]=members&search_app_filters[members][members][sortKey]=date&search_app_filters[members][members][sortDir]=0&search_term=Spagnola&search_app=members&search_app_filters[members][searchInKey]=members&search_app_filters[members][members][sortKey]=title&search_app_filters[members][members][sortDir]=0

You do realize its one of the us here at obd yanking peoples chain right?

http://forums.twobil...rch_app_filters[members][searchInKey]=members&search_app_filters[members][members][sortKey]=date&search_app_filters[members][members][sortDir]=0&search_term=Spagnola&search_app=members&search_app_filters[members][searchInKey]=members&search_app_filters[members][members][sortKey]=title&search_app_filters[members][members][sortDir]=0

Wow.

That is perhaps the biggest "I'm mad that I got trolled, bro :cry: " reaction I've ever seen here.

:w00t:

The Spags must go on.

Oh whatever, pal. You think Geno is gonna be better than EJM? That is some kinda joke. Trolls like you should know better. Trolls that live under bridges, with no bros, and no hot chicks, and crappy cars. You can't even go to AC, because you ain't classy enough.

:lol:

We hosed the Jets. We took their QB, and kept them from taking their WR.

ALL WIN, NO FAIL!

You see that is where your wrong. I feel sorry for you Bills fans. You get you clocked cleaned every year by the J-E-T-S and you still keep coming back for more.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS

Edited by Jimmy Spagnola

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&andor_type=&sid=96b9c273e513bd2daa46737b79f7d682&search_app_filters[members][searchInKey]=members&search_app_filters[members][members][sortKey]=date&search_app_filters[members][members][sortDir]=0&search_term=Spagnola&search_app=members&search_app_filters[members][searchInKey]=members&search_app_filters[members][members][sortKey]=title&search_app_filters[members][members][sortDir]=0

Snitched to teacher did ya? Rat. You don't like stay away.

You see that is where your wrong. I feel sorry for you Bills fans. You get you clocked cleaned every year by the J-E-T-S and you still keep coming back for more.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS

Pay no attention to the doubters, Jimmy. keep it coming! Youz guyz are alright by me.