Would you want Moss on the Bills?

Fezmid

Would you want Moss on the Bills?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want Moss on the Bills?

• Yes, his attitude problem is overblown
    • Yes, his attitude pumps up his teammates/fans
    • No, he's an ass

Assume we could sign him for a good price, would you want him?

Personally, there's no way in hell I'd want him on the Bills. I'd like to think that our team has a bit more class than that. What do others think?

CW

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he's the type of guy that you love to hate until he becomes the playmaker on your team...just like ray lewis

199639[/snapback]

Actually, to put things in perspective, I'd say the majority of Vikings fans (at least the ones I know) would love to see the Vikings get rid of him. They're sick of his crappy attitude.

CW

he's the type of guy that you love to hate until he becomes the playmaker on your team...just like ray lewis

199639[/snapback]

I strongly disagree. I would never, never want Moss on the Bills. I would love to have Ray Lewis on the Bills. Huge difference between the two

i say yes, piss-poor attitude aside, hes one of the top WR's in the league...defenses have to plan around him, and when hes playing, you cant keep a safety close to the line to help stop the run, because you need to respect him as a deep threat...

i say yes, piss-poor attitude aside, hes one of the top WR's in the league...defenses have to plan around him, and when hes playing, you cant keep a safety close to the line to help stop the run, because you need to respect him as a deep threat...

199663[/snapback]

I agree, I will take anyone that improves our team. His TD celebration was not that bad IMO. Give me a break. Cox flipping off all of Rich Stadium was far worse IMO.

NO WAY - He is just a tool. I don't care how much talent he has, I couldn't root for someone who is such an a**. I guess I'm old school - I used to get pissed off at Bruce when he would take his helmet off after a big play.

As the nfl changed the rules regarding players taking their helmets off on the field of play, they will inevitably address these end zone celebrations in a more aggressive way.

NO WAY - He is just a tool. I don't care how much talent he has, I couldn't root for someone who is such an a**. I guess I'm old school - I used to get pissed off at Bruce when he would take his helmet off after a big play.

As the nfl changed the rules regarding players taking their helmets off on the field of play, they will inevitably address these end zone celebrations in a more aggressive way.

199688[/snapback]

And now when players take their helmets off it never gets called. Did you see Al Wilson today with his helmet off yelling at the refs. They enforce a rule for a little while and then forget about it. Just like the NHL.

If Moss were on our team, instead of, say, Eric Moulds and the rest of our team were exactly the same, I think our offense would be a lot better.

I like Eric Moulds as a person and I like him as a player, too. He's tough, athletic and can make some pretty unbelievable catches (though he does have a bit of a dropy problem lately, but I digress).

That said, Randy Moss is in a completey different realm. To be honest, I think if we did have Moss, I don't think Bledsoe would be struggling as much as he is.

That's not saying that Bledsoe's problems are Moulds's faults - it's just that Moss's ability would be able to cover up Bledsoe's weaknesses more.

Consider how much Drew locks onto Moulds and throws the ball to him even when Moulds is double or triple covered. Most of those are picked, although sometimes Moulds will come down with it.

OTOH, Moss regularly makes freakishly athletic catches and it would improve our offense A LOT just by his addition.

I don't think Culpepper is a good QB at all, but I think Moss is able to cover up for a lot of Culpepper's weaknesses.

As for his personality, I don't think it's a problem. He doesn't dance that much more than, say, Spikes or Fletcher. And I wouldn't say his arrogance is more than any other NFL star.

So, yeah. Moss is a great player - maybe the very best receiver playing in the game right now.

As for his personality, I don't think it's a problem. He doesn't dance that much more than, say, Spikes or Fletcher. And I wouldn't say his arrogance is more than any other NFL star.

So, yeah. Moss is a great player - maybe the very best receiver playing in the game right now.

199707[/snapback]

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

You never see Moss acting like an ass when he makes a 1st down, unlike Fletcher and Spikes when they stuff a running play or make a good hit. Don't get me wrong, I love TKO and LF, but they act like complete idiots for the smallest of plays sometimes.

At least Moss waits until he scores a TD to act like an ass.