Your school tax dollars at work

Meh, 15 teachers on an academic endeavor... Meh....

One of the cool things about having an eight-year-old child is he also serves as a "Jumped The Shark" barometer. When I hear him mimicking overused cliches or singing overplayed songs, it's the first indicator that the overdone (fill in the blank) is on it's way out of our daily culture. The minute he started mimicking "Gangham Style," it was over. I still think fondly about the day he asked what "Angry Birds" was.

I eagerly await the day he starts a sentence with the word "meh."

One of the cool things about having an eight-year-old child is he also serves as a "Jumped The Shark" barometer. When I hear him mimicking overused cliches or singing overplayed songs, it's the first indicator that the overdone (fill in the blank) is on it's way out of our daily culture. The minute he started mimicking "Gangham Style," it was over. I still think fondly about the day he asked what "Angry Birds" was.

Yipes !......................the dreaded "Double Meh"..................................lol

That's right !@#$ers, "meh" is still wicked legit.... but the real story in this thread is that LA reproduced...

Yup, nothing like a seven year old running around screaming "Sexy ladies."