Sirius NFL - No Huddle, Buffalo Bills show on now...

Heitz

^ you haven't missed much, really. Great show though!

In the first segment they talked about Felser (nice little tribute) and the 30 by 30 (Kelly's role).

They're just getting into the QBs now. They talked about Marrone and his high energy - they love him!

I loved the bit when Jim said he'd only spent an hour or hour and a half with Marrone a couple months ago. He said after speaking with him "I wanted to put my pads back on." He said that his enthusiasm was pretty amazing (my words his inference) and that he'd spoken with current players and they feel the same. He also mentioned Hackett and his enthusiasm and how he said "he never imagined he'd ever be back sitting in his office again as OC." Who knows how it will play out. I have always liked the selection of Marrone as HC. Maybe Gailey was so beaten last year (remembering his demeanor and the look on his face in postgame/weekly pressers) that Marrone just seems 180. But I think its more than just buzz I think there's something to it. Anyway listening to Jim and Steve has been pretty cool thus far.......

I loved the bit when Jim said he'd only spent an hour or hour and a half with Marrone a couple months ago. He said after speaking with him "I wanted to put my pads back on." He said that his enthusiasm was pretty amazing (my words his inference) and that he'd spoken with current players and they feel the same. He also mentioned Hackett and his enthusiasm and how he said "he never imagined he'd ever be back sitting in his office again as OC." Who knows how it will play out. I have always liked the selection of Marrone as HC. Maybe Gailey was so beaten last year (remembering his demeanor and the look on his face in postgame/weekly pressers) that Marrone just seems 180. But I think its more than just buzz I think there's something to it. Anyway listening to Jim and Steve has been pretty cool thus far.......

You inferred. He implied. :devil:

I like that they keep saying this is the first no huddle, like there will be more

They sound like us.

There will be. According to the SiriusXM press release this will be a weekly show during the 2013 NFL Season.

I like the part where Kelly gave a shout out to his 6 concussions and "too many nights at the Big Tree". They started to explain it, but then stopped and called it a company secret. :D

Kelly said he'd take Nassib over the rest of the class, but would take Tavon Austin at 8! o_O Kelly also seemed to like Nassib because he's a "Pennsylvania boy" and doesn't like Barkley cause of where he's from "West Coast".

Tasker said he'd go with EJ at 8. I think both said they'd trade back though...

Good stuff, fun to hear an all Bills show on Sirius!

I caught the first part of the show, but had to drop when they were laughing about Smerlas sabotaging Bullough. Does anyone know if they replay the show?

7 PM Wednesdays, Ch. 88 is when it's on. Can't find any info on replay times.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

I know we're talking satellite radio but anyways, I'm kind of surprised that there does not exist (that I know of) a radio DVR.

I know there are podcasts, replays, etc but what about the shows which are only available live?

It seems to me that such a product would find a demand on the consumer market.

I know I'd buy one… and then I'd tape that show.

Errrr…. record that show.

I know we're talking satellite radio but anyways, I'm kind of surprised that there does not exist (that I know of) a radio DVR.

I know there are podcasts, replays, etc but what about the shows which are only available live?

Tune In Radio Pro app gives you DVR capability, as do the portable Sirius XM receivers. I was listening in a car, so no way to record it.

I have 3 Sirius Stilleto's. They allow me to record up to 100 hours of content. I record every Howard Stern show for playback.

Tune In Radio Pro app gives you DVR capability, as do the portable Sirius XM receivers. I was listening in a car, so no way to record it.

I have 3 Sirius Stilleto's. They allow me to record up to 100 hours of content. I record every Howard Stern show for playback.

Thanks fellas.

I typically listen to the radio only when I'm in the car so I'd be interested in a product which allows me to listen to recorded radio content while I'm in the car.