(OT) Another CLASSY move...

Whatever. Matsui did this on his own in Japan and the story was on the Yankee website, not all over the AP.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

198723[/snapback]

Yeah, and you wouldn't be busting their asses if it had been the Red Sox or Mets. Whatever.

Yeah, giving money is great but posting it on your website to "show" everyone is completely another. Just a conceived marketing ploy in the face of setting the record for highest payroll ever this week!

And AP will pick it up, if it hasn't already been plastered all over the NY press.

Save the Yankee a$$-kissing for somewhere else. Who cares really.

The Yankees are a joke and disgusting. Oh, and nice choke job in the ALCS up 3-0. Scott Norwood called, he says thanks for getting him off the hook for biggest choke.

When they go on a road trip, does the starting rotation qualify for the senior coffee discount at McDonalds?

For all of those bitching about it, why not go ahead and donate some money yourself instead of finding fault in how others are doing it. If you already have, good for you. If you are trying to find fault in the Yankees doing it, you are a f-cking moron.

Steven Speilburg ALWAYS donates money for such causes, but does so anonymously. For the Sunami, he donated $1.5Million and announced that he did so. Why? To get more public outcry for it, in hopes others would follow suit.

Think just maaaaybe the Yanks are doing the same? Idiot Yankees fans (sorry, couldn't give you guys a free pass on this post <_< ) are like us Bills fans: Sheep. If the Yanks do something, they may do the same. And in this case, that is fantastic.

Maybe Doug Mientkiewicz could ask Matsui for some money......seems he has no shame.

198773[/snapback]

What do you mean? Its HIS ball. Didn't you read the MLB rules and regulations?

Come on Kelly, I thought you followed baseball!

What do you mean? Its HIS ball. Didn't you read the MLB rules and regulations?

Come on Kelly, I thought you followed baseball!

198774[/snapback]

Yup..... a guy making 2.8 per year,who came over halfway through the year, playing part time keeps the biggest ball in Red Sox history. I'll bet they shame him into giving the ball back.

Yup..... a guy making 2.8 per year,who came over halfway through the year,  playing part time keeps the biggest ball in Red Sox history. I'll bet they shame him into giving the ball back.

198780[/snapback]

Damnit Kelly! The RULES say he can keep it...

Honestly, the place for that ball is a bank Vault... didn't you hear BF's explanation of all of this yesterday?

Leave Doug alone... he's just trying to put food on the table and keep a roof over his head.

Damnit Kelly! The RULES say he can keep it...

Honestly, the place for that ball is a bank Vault... didn't you hear BF's explanation of all of this yesterday?

Leave Doug alone... he's just trying to put food on the table and keep a roof over his head.

198784[/snapback]

No I missed Barons post yesterday....guess I'll look it up.