Drafting by Value not need from the big board

Based on ranking from Draft Tek

1st round pick, 8th overall player OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia. The type of player the Bills need on Defernse.

2nd round pick 41st overall player, QB Tyler Bray, Tennessee. Has the most up-side on a poor batch of QB's. Could be a bust or a Jem.

3rd round pick, 67 overall player, WR Tararres King, Georgia. WE need NFL WR's.

4th round player, 105th player, OG Justin Pugh, Syracuse. Depth on the Line and a Marrone Guy.

5th round player, 142nd overall player, TE Chris Gragg, Arkanas. Depth at TE.

6th round player, 175th overall player, WR Cobi Hamilton, Arkanas. WR Depth.

Woahhhhh now. Bray isn't that high on very many big boards. Pugh is a 2nd rounder. Hamilton is far higher than a 6th rounder. Kings is much lower than a 3rd round.

Edited by DStebb716

Pugh might go in the 1st round, certainly by the 2nd. Bray is a backup & a project. Jones is too high risk for my taste. If you see a Ray Lewis type anywhere out there, a dominator who will give you 12 to 15 years, let us know.

Pugh might go in the 1st round, certainly by the 2nd. Bray is a backup & a project. Jones is too high risk for my taste. If you see a Ray Lewis type anywhere out there, a dominator who will give you 12 to 15 years, let us know.

I listed the ratings from Draftek next to the selection, my point of the post is not to reach for a Geno Smith or Barkley because they are not worth it. No matter who the Bills draft this year, lets face it, they will struggle to win 6 games. Why not suck this year and get a far beter QB next year.

I can't see why not. It's not as if we have much to lose.

lol. well you have a point but i dont feel that way.

When we draft the qb i really hope it doesnt interfere with with getting a more solid player. Seeing as we only have six picks at this point. Now if we traded for more picks i am fine with adding more risk.