Does Fitz gettting picked up affect money owed to him by Buffalo

I'm not sure about the specific rules pertaining to released players that were still on contract with their previous team and how that changes after they are picked up by someone else? Do the Bills still owe him money and do we still take the same Cap hits we are already on the books for?

and before you trolls waste your time saying "this is already in another thread," I don't care.

No. No additional money is owed to him from the Bills. His salary and bonuses from the upcoming season were not guaranteed.

Any dead money on our Cap is fronm the bonus money that was already to him and was to be prorated over the length of the contract.

I'm not sure about the specific rules pertaining to released players that were still on contract with their previous team and how that changes after they are picked up by someone else? Do the Bills still owe him money and do we still take the same Cap hits we are already on the books for?

and before you trolls waste your time saying "this is already in another thread," I don't care.

Wait wait wait.... The trolls are the ones pointing out the thread discussing this yesterday? You are somehow owed your own personal answer?

I'd buy the "I didnt see it" or "my mistake if it is" but methinks this is quite a ridiculous stance to take.

Check out "fitz money explained" for discussion and explanation of fitzs money. It's like 10 threads down. Fitz signs with Tennessee also has some chatter too about 3 threads down.

Edited by NoSaint

I agree with No Saint, in that you've taken quite an aggressive approach to getting your answer. You do know you're not just talking to trolls when you say "you don't care", it's everyone else that you bother. Kind of immature if you ask me.

Like No Saint said it's not that you really don't know and would like to, it's that you don't want to take the time to search if the answer is there for you to read, it's you don't care about anyone's time. If you just made a mistake here that's cool, and I'll offer the shoutbox is a good resource for questions like this.

I don't believe the Bills owe Fitz any money at all and didn't before he signed with the Titans. The money against the Cap won't change, but that isn't actually money owed to Fitz. They actually saved 10 million dollars of real money by letting him go, but still have to bite the bullet on the signing bonus that counts against the cap. Edited by BuffBill