The 53 Year Anniversary Bills Wall of Shame Awards

Meathead

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dennis Shaw was bad but not as bad as D.D. not even close. We need to replace Paul Guidry too, he was bad at times but was like the Kelsey of the time, team guy showed flashes at times,stuck around for years, how about Lucius Sanford ? I really liked the guy when we got him (saw him in camp or some sort of practice thing) and he was just rotten. Tally played the other side that year and I was excited about our OLBs. I was 1/2 right lol. wow looking at the roster of the 84 team, 1/2 of them they could be in here.

Lucious sanford was a good LB..undersized and made up for lots of it with hustle and speed.He was never rotten.

Kraukau and Chey were MLBs. Can't remember which position Skorupan played although I remember he was from "Linebacker U" aka Penn State. I think the Bills drafted Doug Allen the following year who was also a Nittany Lion and who became the NFLPA President for some years.

Cheyunski was undersized but quite a good little linebacker. Kraukau seemed mediocre and I think Skorupan was decent.

Doug Allen sucked pretty bad. Maybe he's our guy. A second rounder who only played two years and only started 8 games:

http://www.pro-footb.../A/AlleDo20.htm

yeah gotta give kraukau a pass--because altho he was limited in talent he was tough and always played hard. Cheyunski was a good LB.Solid pro.

Sheesh I dont even remember Doug Allen

Eddie robinson. Anyone who gets deked out of his cleats by chad frigging pennington is an instant first ballot qualifier.

Ah that's who it was! not Lucius Sanford, my mistake! This thread is so fffing depressing!

Edited by bowery4

eight of them in the past fifteen years on your list. no mike williams, billy brooks or rob johnson? no chris kelsay? no robert royal?

for the money too, derrick dockery was crap too.

I think Dockery earns a special mention. This thread was set up like we were trying to field the worst possible team of players that qualified, ignoring the money. Dockery is one of the worst values we've ever had on the team. Its' hard to be more critical of a UDFA who started a single game when the team was desperate for a lineman than DD with how he screwed up our salary cap and added little to the play of the line. He really had no lateral movement! Edited by Matt in KC

QB: Dan Darragh

HB: Joe Burns

FB: Dwayne Wright

WR1: Perry Tuttle

WR2: James Hardy

TE: Tim Euhus

C: Bill Conaty

OG1: Mike Pucillo

OG2: Joe Panos

OT1: Greg Jerman

OT2: Cornell Green

DE1: Aaron Maybin

DE2: Erik Flowers

DT1: Tim Anderson

DT2: John McCargo

OLB1: Eddie Robinson

OLB2: Keith Ellison

M/ILB1: Doug Allen

M/ILB2: Tom Ruud

CB1: Chris Watson

CB2: JD Williams

SS: Raion Hill

FS: Dwight Drane

K: Booth Lusteg

P: Spike Jones

so are we done? is this the lineup we are going with?

It's your thread.

Only when you say so.

so are we done? is this the lineup we are going with?

My final recommendations are that this lineup should combine incompetence with expectations. In other words, it is OK to be bad if you had no expectations otherwise but the true wall of shame should come from those who showed up with high hopes. So my final two recommendations would be OT Mike Williams (#4 pick in the draft) for Greg Jerman and Tony Hunter (#12 pick in the draft) for Tim Euhus. But as they say in the end this is your thread (which I have enjoyed).

My final recommendations are that this lineup should combine incompetence with expectations. In other words, it is OK to be bad if you had no expectations otherwise but the true wall of shame should come from those who showed up with high hopes. So my final two recommendations would be OT Mike Williams (#4 pick in the draft) for Greg Jerman and Tony Hunter (#12 pick in the draft) for Tim Euhus. But as they say in the end this is your thread (which I have enjoyed).

Big Mike was not good but his flashes of potential vs. Jerman's "Jesus, someone might die today" play have to sway the balance. I could deal with Tony Hunter over Euhus.

Big Mike was not good but his flashes of potential vs. Jerman's "Jesus, someone might die today" play have to sway the balance. I could deal with Tony Hunter over Euhus.

Jerman was here one year, after 3 years in Miami, started 3 games after being picked up as a free agent after injuries and was never in pro football again. Williams was supposed to be the anchor of the offensive line for 10 years, lasted 4 bad years and only played 8 games after leaving Buffalo. I do not think that 3 games qualifies for this wall. You need a "body of work" and you need the disappointment factor. This is the hall of shame we are talking about.