Bills 2013 Strength of Schedule

whats with such a big discrepancy between all the AFC East teams??..don't we all pretty much play the same teams??..besides just a couple games each year that is?

also, shouldn't the Patriots have an easier season then us seeings they play all the AFC East teams twice.. :rolleyes:

Edited by Tsaikotic

whats with such a big discrepancy between all the AFC East teams??..don't we all pretty much play the same teams??..besides just a couple games each year that is?

also, shouldn't the Patriots have an easier season then us seeings they play all the AFC East teams twice.. :rolleyes:

Yes but they will play the Broncos and the Texans whereas we get to play Jacksonville and the Chiefs. That makes up the difference right there.

I can't wait for the first poster who doesn't understand how the schedule is formulated and that it is a very fair, easy to understand format, and says, "How come the Broncos have the easiest schedule? That's so unfair..."

I've been trying to find a schedule for next season. I know the specifics aren't out yet but does anyone have a link as to who we okay and who our away teams will be? I'm looking to plan a trip for a weekend and just want to get an idea as who our away games will be this year. Any help?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.buffalobi...nshare:facebook

I've been trying to find a schedule for next season. I know the specifics aren't out yet but does anyone have a link as to who we okay and who our away teams will be? I'm looking to plan a trip for a weekend and just want to get an idea as who our away games will be this year. Any help?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Tsaikotic

At least we will be staying in the East this year. No more staying the week out west between games. That 3 game stint on the other side of the country must have been a b!tch.

Course going to the deep south 3 times won't be a walk to the park either.

Edited by Drewgetz