Jim Kelly on CBS Sunday Morning tomorrow

Reich won the big Houston comeback. Then led the Bills in an easy win over the Steelers. People wanted Reich to play out the string but Kelly started against the Dolphins and won. Reich did get back in the SB gane once the Bills were in a huge hole to the Cowboys. Alas there were no more miracles from Frank.

PTR

Reich played one game. Kelly led this team.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too bad Jill didnt turn him around before sb 25 the legends of the partying before the big game I think killed that team.

Jimbo's refusal to hand the ball of to Thurman against Belichick's nickel defense lost the FN game. Thomas was killing the Giants and only had 15 carries. Ridiculous!!!

Same thing happened when the Rams lost to the Pats with Mike Martz at the helm.

That is the reason the Bills have been held back for years. Fans and ownership like these guys...

Jim Kelly what was so good about this guy? Could he win a big game? NO. Did he lead his team to 4 superbowls in a row? No. I think Frank Reich had something to do with that. Outside of Jim Kellys one chance to win a superbowl, curse u scotty norwood... Jim Kelly couldnt perform in a big game. And when the score wasnt close... 'oh no jim is down, his leg what a surprise' Jim Kelly could have been good.. but he wasn't. Even Jim Haubaugh punched him because Jim Kelly was a fool.. thats sad.

Jim Kelly to us Bills fans is just a name. He is the best QB we ever had! I get it... but in the group of "0 superbowl rings in a bills uniform" the names Kelly, Edwards, losman, and Fitzpatrick are linked together as "Bills qb's that havent won a superbowl"

I get Kelly shoulda won 1 superbowl.. i get that. But it didnt happen, and Bills fans have been suffering for many years

Dont you wanna see a championship trophy in Buffalo? Move on from Kellyera... find/groom superbowl winning players

People are excited to hear Boomer talk about the Bills! but are too dumb to see "nobody circles the wagon likes the buffalo bills" as an insult! Let get on board with winning, not happy we circle success

Any body else want a good football team?

Obviously a Patriots / Dolphins / Jets fan pulling at strings ignore the troll

That is the reason the Bills have been held back for years. Fans and ownership like these guys...

Jim Kelly what was so good about this guy? Could he win a big game? NO. Did he lead his team to 4 superbowls in a row? No. I think Frank Reich had something to do with that. Outside of Jim Kellys one chance to win a superbowl, curse u scotty norwood... Jim Kelly couldnt perform in a big game. And when the score wasnt close... 'oh no jim is down, his leg what a surprise' Jim Kelly could have been good.. but he wasn't. Even Jim Haubaugh punched him because Jim Kelly was a fool.. thats sad.

Jim Kelly to us Bills fans is just a name. He is the best QB we ever had! I get it... but in the group of "0 superbowl rings in a bills uniform" the names Kelly, Edwards, losman, and Fitzpatrick are linked together as "Bills qb's that havent won a superbowl"

I get Kelly shoulda won 1 superbowl.. i get that. But it didnt happen, and Bills fans have been suffering for many years

Dont you wanna see a championship trophy in Buffalo? Move on from Kellyera... find/groom superbowl winning players

People are excited to hear Boomer talk about the Bills! but are too dumb to see "nobody circles the wagon likes the buffalo bills" as an insult! Let get on board with winning, not happy we circle success

Any body else want a good football team?

Like I said, you are either 13 years old or dumber than a brick.

LOL! you guys are all Dolphin fans!

u didnt mind Jim Kelly trolling the field and losing year after year

but

when my request for a winning qb in buffalo is trolling that bothers some of you?

there is a troll or 2 in some of ur homes, i appreciate the knowledge u all have first hand. fire back unemployed world!

LOL! you guys are all Dolphin fans!

u didnt mind Jim Kelly trolling the field and losing year after year

but

when my request for a winning qb in buffalo is trolling that bothers some of you?

there is a troll or 2 in some of ur homes, i appreciate the knowledge u all have first hand. fire back unemployed world!

No it's not trolling that bothers me, it's actually you.

Reich went into the game with the bills down 14-7 in the second quarter. He threw a couple passes and got us down to inside the 5 yard line and kicked a field goal to make it 14-10.

Early in the 4th quarter of that game, we were down 31-17, and Bruce Smith made a solid hit on Emmitt Smith, who proceeded to fumble the ball and it bounced like 8 yards behind him (Cowboys were at their own 25 yard line I think). Troy Aikman was right there to fall on it. It would have been interesting to see what the outcome would have been if we could have recovered that and scored to make it 31-24.

Probably a 52-24 loss.

Or remember in the 2nd quarter of that game when the Bills were at the goal line and the score was 24-10 and Ken Norton, JR practically ripped Kenny Davis's neck off with a face mask to keep him out of the end zone