Mark Schlereth and Super Bowl XXVI

BobbyC81

Awesome Post! I agre 100%!

It would be Awesome if you could Spell "Agree"

You added Doug Flutie to your list. You win.

Sorry I insulted you, I get defensive when Fans put down the players who gave everything they had for us & I get mad at players in the heat of the moment too but later I think back & I remember the good things they gave us on the field

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickerson was better on WGR than Schoop and Bulldog anyday. He said some stupid stuff on the air but at least he was pro Bills.

He took a couple of calls of mine and actually let me get my questions in before cutting me off.

After he left I basically stop listing to WGR.

You know, I though "the Coach" was a blowhard...but he knew the game, and how to break it down, much better than anyone else in WNY sports media. I am not ashamed to say, I used to feel like I learned from listening to him. He talked about aspects of the game that nobody else could touch.

Unfortunately IMO, he didn't do enough imparting of his football knowledge.

My recollection of his shtick was that of a bitter, angy, old man whose low-brow and demeaning manner caused the collective IQ of WNY to drop by several points.

He had an axe to grind and he did that so many times that there was nothing left of it.

Unfortunately IMO, he didn't do enough imparting of his football knowledge.

My recollection of his shtick was that of a bitter, angy, old man whose low-brow and demeaning manner caused the collective IQ of WNY to drop by several points.

He had an axe to grind and he did that so many times that there was nothing left of it.

I won't disagree with that, the "axe to grind" part. Still, I do think, if you listened close enough, he passed along some valuable info.