Look at the odds for Buffalo going to the show

Dang, that sucks. I guess Vegas isn't drinking the Kool-Aid, that the answer to knocking off the Pats on the way to the Super Bowl trophy was right down the road in hiring the whole Syracuse staff.

Go figure!

Dang, that sucks. I guess Vegas isn't drinking the Kool-Aid, that the answer to knocking off the Pats on the way to the Super Bowl trophy was right down the road in hiring the whole Syracuse staff.

Go figure!

So Vegas doesn't think we are going to the Super Bowl next year with the first year of the new regime? Shocker!

So Vegas doesn't think we are going to the Super Bowl next year with the first year of the new regime? Shocker!

Or a bowl game that even remotely mattered in a craptastic Big East Football League, that should fold in the regime's fourth year at Syracuse. Not a shocker. Who knew, that right down the road in Syracuse was the key to the AFC East and beyond.

Sorry for not being excited as a season ticket holder to see nothing has changed. Including a VP that now has the reigns, and his analytic football numbers still tell him to sell off home games. Even now, at much less of a price that evens the revenue a lot closer to keeping the game in Buffalo.

Yeah, things are real different around here.

Edited by Lv-Bills

as a heavy sports better... I do like the Lions at 40-1 (not saying they will win it all but for the odds that looks great)

ps - I got Ravens at 15-1 at the start of this season (hope they pull it off)

I'm not a big better, but I agree with you on that line as well as the Colts 40-1