McKelvin May Have A Thin Superior Temporal Sulcus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy, but I have always expected a thin Superior Temporal Sulcus was McK's problem.

Yea. I thought it was common knowledge. I just hope they dont start measuring it at the combine.

"I could just hear it now: He ran a 4.4 40 and has a medium rare thick superior tulcous hippopotamos. (or whatever its called) LOL !!

He does fine with tracking punts and kickoffs. Fielding punts on a windy day is not easy at any level. Where he does have trouble is when tracking the ball when running up the sidelines. Specifically on the defensive left side when his back is to the ball and the vision from his left eye is the most critical. He might be severely right eye dominant. That's my totally uninformed hypothesis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocular_dominance

I remember the Bills also thinking they had found the problem with another first round cornerback selection, JD Williams. A couple years after selecting him they found out he had bad vision and glasses were supposed to turn him into the super-star the Bills thought they had drafted with the 16th pick of the 1990 draft (after no first round pick in 1988 and no first or second round pick in 1989).

Turns out he was just bad.